Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked my Inbox and Notifications for infraction/ warnings but they were none.
Any mods that I can private message to?

Really curious as I think I did not violate the forum rules. The intent was not a sales post either :dunno

I'd say it's definitely because it looked like you were trying to sell the figure. That's the way I interpreted the post myself. It also came across that way because it was a pic of a single figure that would've been more suited in the Mandarin thread instead of a "show your whole IM/AV collections" thread.

Please let's not post more about this though. A whole page of people's display pics already got buried with talk and pics about Iron Man 4

But they were sick pics! You should repost them in the Mandarin thread

Agreed. Lets get back to enjoying peoples' collections.
I have private messaged the administrator myself, as I am curious to know what violation to rules I have made.

Will repost in Mandarin's thread! :wink1:

who should be next on my list? .. tank or red snapper? i would throw peacemaker at the top, but i doubt i'll find one in my price range.
(i have heartbreaker, starboost, centurion, shotgun, and python, hot rod, and striker are on their way)

Here is my Marvel shelf in my office and almost all of my Marvel HT figures...
View attachment 267666
View attachment 267667

And over and around my desk I have a few others...
View attachment 267668View attachment 267669

Great collection jaymas:clap.. just a few short months and I'll have my figure room set up and finally all my figs out on display

Thanks Chiefrocka, I have NA Scarlet Witch on PO and I can't wait to put her with Vision. That would make my bottom shelf kind of a 'West Coast Avengers' group. I plan to order CW Falcon when it is eligible for a coupon code. I think I am almost "done" my Marvel collection, but I am looking forward to future releases like Doctor Strange, Netflix's Daredevil, hopefully a Netflix Luke Cage and Iron Fist at some point, and assuming they make them, a Spider-Man Homecoming figure, and Black Panther from his solo movie.

Be sure to post pics when you have your figure room all set up :)

Quickie of my updated AoU collection after the additions of Iron Legion and UP. The only remaining two I have pending at the moment are NA Scarlet Witch and Mk 45.

image.jpg

As compared to my A1 collection:

image.jpg

Quickie of my updated AoU collection after the additions of Iron Legion and UP. The only remaining two I have pending at the moment are NA Scarlet Witch and Mk 45.

View attachment 268577

As compared to my A1 collection:

View attachment 268578

the avengers captain america looks much better than he did in the actual movie. that suit looks really goofy to me in the movie. i think it's just a bit too tight, and the ear covers make him look weird. but it definitely works on the figure.

While not my favorite Cap suit, I actually quite like the A1 suit in the film, and by extension, the figure. For me, it was actually the other way around. I initially thought the helmet on the sculpt looked a little too large, but after watching the film again, I noticed this was how the helmet did look on his head. For some reason, I was thinking it was a little thinner.

the avengers captain america looks much better than he did in the actual movie. that suit looks really goofy to me in the movie. i think it's just a bit too tight, and the ear covers make him look weird. but it definitely works on the figure.

I wasn't happy with Cap's uniform in the Avengers movie either, it feels like he is wearing PJ's. I agree the costume comes across a little better on the figure.

I always tell myself though when watching the movie that this isn't the uniform Cap would have picked for himself. It wasn't designed by him and he embraced it only as he was thrust into a crisis. Cap had a say in his WWII uniform (not the star spangled one, but the one he actually battled in) and I think what we see when we get too AoU is Cap having a say in a Captain America uniform again. He probably had a say in the Strike suit too, but after embracing the Red White and Blue at the end of WS and distancing himself from Shield, AOU Cap/CW Cap is the version of Cap that I think best represent the character in the MCU; and I suspect from the story Cap would have thought so too.

I wasn't happy with Cap's uniform in the Avengers movie either, it feels like he is wearing PJ's. I agree the costume comes across a little better on the figure.

I always tell myself though when watching the movie that this isn't the uniform Cap would have picked for himself. It wasn't designed by him and he embraced it only as he was thrust into a crisis. Cap had a say in his WWII uniform (not the star spangled one, but the one he actually battled in) and I think what we see when we get too AoU is Cap having a say in a Captain America uniform again. He probably had a say in the Strike suit too, but after embracing the Red White and Blue at the end of WS and distancing himself from Shield, AOU Cap/CW Cap is the version of Cap that I think best represent the character in the MCU; and I suspect from the story Cap would have thought so too.

I agree, the suit was given to him without any of his input, being a soldier I'm sure Rogers goes for function first. That said I really like the Avengers Cap suit because it's so comic bookey.

I agree, the suit was given to him without any of his input, being a soldier I'm sure Rogers goes for function first. That said I really like the Avengers Cap suit because it's so comic bookey.

I think you could argue both Avengers and AOU costumes are pretty good interpretations of his classic comic look if we are just looking at basic design elements. Both are red white and blue in all the right places and have the star on his chest and a helmet with an "A" on the front and wings on the side. The only difference is HOW they each executed a modern take based on the classic comic look. I prefer the AOU one, but I don't think one is more 'faithful' to his comic look than the other as they both respect the source material. Of course the most literal interpretation of his comic costume is the Star Spangled man costume.

I never thought about it that way, you're totally right.

Clearly Steve has better taste than coulson lol. And yeah, they do sort of look like pajamas.

I love the WWII, age of ultron, and civil war outfits. I love the mix of tactical and spangly. I think they've achieved a happy medium.

I've seen an interesting meta about Steve's A1 Cap suit, and how SHIELD/the world was essentially going to use him as a poster boy/dancing monkey again before the battle of New York happened, which is why the suit is so flimsy and not functional - they weren't planning on having him in the field. Thought that was an interesting take when you look at the A1 suit vs all of his suits after that :)

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Some recent pics of the ever growing Avengers team

6e072fe858bf55004db2a4e1bf5351bc.jpg

c2b1203c9d67b94c80eeefb7a34b00b8.jpg

09e8f775e15024faa4829a440f47741f.jpg

894a3622bc3a02887ca5548aa6481a20.jpg

...and an older pic of Spidey
c094148cc8a26a41a93eedd8c5f5c6be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Some recent pics of the ever growing Avengers team

09e8f775e15024faa4829a440f47741f.jpg

894a3622bc3a02887ca5548aa6481a20.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Love those translusent parts man, assume their custom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back