Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! :hi5: I agree...I'm not a huge fan of displaying them with the stands either.

The stands you get are really big and hog a lot of space. Though I prefer the AOU stands compared with stands of old. I got TWS Nick Fury this week and the stand is really ugly BUT of a good size! I may take your que and get rid of my stands. Cheers for the inspiration.

image.jpeg

Yeah I still dig my mk6.

I pulled out my Loki scepter to use with my iron legion. Looks cool. Not the best pic. I need to figure out some better poses.
image.jpeg

Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Just wow to all your collections guys amazing stuff. Heres mine too. I do have Captain America double stealth set but not on display yet. Hopefully soon though. I have other figures too but these are the Marvel ones so far. The Hulk is a repainted rotosculpt from China and black widow is a kitbash. I plan to replace her costume with a hot toys one fairly soon so if anyone knows where I can get one for a decent price please let me know (Ebay has some for £35)
Apologies for the blue tint for some reason my camera picked it up but the actual lights are cool white.
de4852fb31609cdee771dd836ffdad95.jpg
0c112019d43e3ad931b4d40dd4e76cb3.jpg
b11da73e5442a178619e9c595e12e2d5.jpg
5bd450ed2fa1c5b5728e6d383a761581.jpg

Back