Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the Ant-Man pose jedi18. I might just use that when it arrives at the beginning of next month.

me too. i think it's funny, almost all of them are using their "hero pose" and ant-man is running saying "hey, wait for me guys". lol.

.. or he's running into battle.. i'll go with my narrative though lol.

View attachment 261912
View attachment 261913
View attachment 261914
These are most of my Marvel Hot Toys. I have more pics of Iron Man being killed than my shelves. It's a whole thing.

it's crazy how the figures in the first two photos look like toys and the third one looks very realistic. it's amazing how lighting can change the appearance of these things.

awesome shots!

I'm moving in a few weeks and have begun packing up my stuff, including my figures. I wanted to take a few quick pictures before I packed up my Iron Man collection. :)

View attachment 262153

View attachment 262154

I'll be packing up my AOU Avengers collection tomorrow night, so I'll post a few team shots tomorrow.

which armor is your favorite *not including the ones that aren't released yet.

Civil War

13086891_10154799219885558_5544625203964891645_o.jpg

Cool pic!! :rock :clap

which armor is your favorite *not including the ones that aren't released yet.

Out of all the figures that have been released so far, my favorite one is a tossup between the Mark 43 and Silver Centurion. However, the Mark 45 is my favorite suit of them all, so once the figure releases it will soar to the top of my list. :lol

I love the "This is my Happy Place" sign right there in the middle of your collection. :lol

Just excellent. :clap

Haha, cheers. My wife hates that sign, in fact she pretty much hates everything else in my office as its full of geeky stuff that is not allowed anywhere else in the house! The shelf under the Hot Toys ( its not visible in the pictures )has my MR Muppet Replicas.
@ JamesXGZ - Loving the pose!

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Same, I love the display cases. @ AgentBatman. Where did you get these?

Yup they're just the regular detolfs from IKEA with the dioder lights. I gotta do something about all the wires. I'm not sure how to go about it

Back