Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
File_000.jpgFile_001.jpgFile_002.jpgFile_003.jpgFile_004.jpegFile_005.jpgFile_006.jpg

Thanks to those who replied, not that many appreciative people these days so thank you, and steal away :hi5: :wink1:
Glad that I could inspire!

Anybody have any good GOTG set ups? I have just received them all and very curious what looks the best. THANKS in advance

Here's a quick phone-pic from my current display:
Drax will Take Gamora's place eventually & the mix tape will be centered.

epk4yx.jpg

Thanks guys. Cammo is that a custom mix tape?

It's an official Disney product. I got it from disneymusicemporium.com for about 20 EUR incl shipping. It should contain all of the music but I never opened the plastic wrapper. I also put the Vinyl album in the background but it was spinning while I took the picture.

Anybody have any good GOTG set ups? I have just received them all and very curious what looks the best. THANKS in advance

mine is very basic, but I like it. I'm about to put rocket on groot's shoulders & switch out the face. I like to rotate them every few months :p
can't wait to add drax finally! :)
cb1b07c11055370a7efcd8a8d8eb6f3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally did some work on my Avengers Diorama last night! Working on the end church scene. Need to find good reference pictures of the key machine thing Ultron uses at the end so I can build that. Should probably take and post pictures in a new thread or something as a progress piece....

J

Finally did some work on my Avengers Diorama last night! Working on the end church scene. Need to find good reference pictures of the key machine thing Ultron uses at the end so I can build that. Should probably take and post pictures in a new thread or something as a progress piece....

J

yes, if ur attempting that kindof display, we need pics! :p

cant wait to see, sounds awesome!

J

You should!!! I would love to see the progress of it!! :D As for reference pictures for the key, this might be a good place to start? :) Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) bluray 1080p Screencaps - High Quality MOVIE SCREENCAPS Gallery

Back