Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with you there! I love it!

Switched up the set-up a little bit also

Great display!

I love the attention to detail on the AoU Cap figure when people expose roughly the correct amount of white between the middle red stripe and the belt without also having any blue from the pants protruding from the top of the belt.

a7d23509649fd90412e152f0b36d3d89.jpg

Need room for Drax!!!!

Not a very good picture, but this is my huuuge collection so far :lol Planning on adding some of the upcoming Civil War figures to it by the end of the year! I'm going to need to buy a display shelf! :lol

Not a very good picture, but this is my huuuge collection so far :lol Planning on adding some of the upcoming Civil War figures to it by the end of the year! I'm going to need to buy a display shelf! :lol

Nice photo. And collection. Size doesn't really matter. If it makes you happy as is who cares. And if you want more you can always pic it up down the line. Gotta start somewhere and you've got a great base of figures to build around.

Nice photo. And collection. Size doesn't really matter. If it makes you happy as is who cares. And if you want more you can always pic it up down the line. Gotta start somewhere and you've got a great base of figures to build around.

Thank you :) Yup, you definitely do have to start somewhere, and I am just getting started! :lol

a7d23509649fd90412e152f0b36d3d89.jpg

Need room for Drax!!!!

Awesome photo! :rock Yondu looks fantastic!

Nice collection, give me quality over quantity anytime :rock - thats 3 great looking figures you've got there - and Winter Soldier is still one of my all time favourite HT figures! :rock

Nice collection, give me quality over quantity anytime :rock - thats 3 great looking figures you've got there - and Winter Soldier is still one of my all time favourite HT figures! :rock

Thank you!! WS is a great figure, for sure. I was joking with my mum when I got Wanda that it's like I have three children now, have to protect them, but WS is the favourite first born ;)

Just got Iron Man and Quicksilver to add to my main lineup...

jieh2FBh.jpg

Apologies for the crap cell phone pic, but you get the idea. :lol

Was just admiring my current AoU collection and thought I'd take my iPhone out of my pocket and take a quick pic.

image.jpg

Back