Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is all Tony has to do to obliterate Team Cap, right?

12783303_1531788107115546_704573413_n.jpg

these 2 bad boys arrived this week. my A1 display is almost complete! (hoping to find widow for a decent price next, then Thor)

d461a75485a650e5cbf2beeaedc86bcd.jpg

36ced7153c08062daef0e55e1560882e.jpg

& why not, here's some comparisons
0c618e85ad358fc75d7ff7f76ff33ae2.jpg

0812774f8436ab833f7009296d8e1c9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pictures, jordanimal! :clap

I have all the A1 group myself except Hawkeye. Unfortunately, I had to put them to sleep temporarily due to limited space. Nice little Cap collection also.

This is all Tony has to do to obliterate Team Cap, right?

12783303_1531788107115546_704573413_n.jpg
Hell Vision could just take Mjnolr, and put it on Cap's shield. Problem solved :lol
these 2 bad boys arrived this week. my A1 display is almost complete! (hoping to find widow for a decent price next, then Thor)
36ced7153c08062daef0e55e1560882e.jpg
Question, did you swap pants on Hulk? Or were you able to swap the upper body on the original Hulk? That looks pretty awesome though. :clap: Thor goes pretty cheap, so it shouldn't be too bad.

While it's still a cool figure, I do have to say that A1 Thor is probably my least favorite of the Thors. Most of it has to do with the suit, which I'm not overly fond of.

Hell Vision could just take Mjnolr, and put it on Cap's shield. Problem solved :lol Question, did you swap pants on Hulk? Or were you able to swap the upper body on the original Hulk? That looks pretty awesome though. :clap: Thor goes pretty cheap, so it shouldn't be too bad.

just swapped the pants. wasnt hard at all either, like it thought it MIGHT be. once i saw that smash torso released, i knew it was destined to be paired with Loki :p

just scored a BW last night on ebay for about $218 shipped-i think thats a pretty decent deal for her, compared to what most try to sell her for. Thor is next once i find a relatively cheap deal for him. like u guys said, it shouldnt be that hard

MAYBE some chitauri will be added soon after thor & BW...gotta see how the budget looks then!

that looks amazing.
unfortunately I don't have the talent, space, or resources that u guys posses - in no particular order :p.
I have to live vicariously in dioramas through u! :p

btw, I'm very eager for urs to get finished, it is looking awesome

just swapped the pants. wasnt hard at all either, like it thought it MIGHT be. once i saw that smash torso released, i knew it was destined to be paired with Loki :p

just scored a BW last night on ebay for about $218 shipped-i think thats a pretty decent deal for her, compared to what most try to sell her for. Thor is next once i find a relatively cheap deal for him. like u guys said, it shouldnt be that hard

MAYBE some chitauri will be added soon after thor & BW...gotta see how the budget looks then!
Oh ok, that makes sense. I heard there were some oddities with the pants on Hulk, not sure if AoU still had but it's still awesome. And I love the idea, having him smash Loki. One of my favorite MCU scenes :lol

good price on Widow I think. I think some members here still have Avengers Thor, at least under $200 (retail I think). Keep up the display, I'm intrigued and liking it :hi5:

Longtime lurker. Finally got some time to snap some pics. I just put up Mk IX and Pepper. Here's just my IM 1/6 collection. Not pictured are the IM3 exclusives from Sideshow. I'm debating on whether to put them out just yet. Plus I have to get more Hall of Armors. By the way anyone know of the weight limit for those things? Should I go with a third level?

View attachment 247207

View attachment 247208

View attachment 247209

View attachment 247210

View attachment 247211

Very awesome collection :clap

BW arrived today! I'm running out of space for my A1 display! gotta remake a bigger background now!! :/

5ad550985b37baeffc31d4dde0b42727.jpg

4399a6d4cb0e66cc016f2bff989a884a.jpg

Back