Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure that's all of them. There are a lot of repeats of 33, snapper, 3, 42..Tony. Customs and what not. It's a great collection either way. The display seems to busy for me. No way to really apprciate any one area or figure.,eye is drawn everywhere.

This isn’t my collection, it belongs to someone I met on eBay and we stay in touch via email.

His name is Stephen and he is a very talented customizer.

I am a create of symmetry but I love this hot mess

The amount of dust! :gah:

Gotta give the guy some credit. He has a Tony stark for every pose. Mech test, armor test, chest reactor change, sock change, stock exchange, looking strange, spare some change. Oh....how I hope the next movie doesnt have another more secret armory underneath the wine celler. lol. Even though hot toys is calling marvel and asking for another 50 marks in the next movie. Gotta love it.

DSC_0199.jpg

Decided to split up my MCU Team. With AoU Thor coming it was time to put the TDW brothers together somewhere, and I've kinda run out of space until I get some form of dedicated shelving or cabinets.. :gah:

So.. Thor and Loki, meet Nathan Drake (in 4 different forms).. :family

The Drake PF is 1/4, it looks shorter as he's hunched down so much. The statue itself is about 16" tall but Drake is 19" tall if you measure how long he'd be standing straight up.

The Sideshow figure next to him (on mine) is 1:6 though. Man he doesn't look too fantastic next to his Hot Toy friends I have to say. Sideshow really dropped the ball with that one..

Uncharted 4 search for Odin's throne!!!
View attachment 224898

Decided to split up my MCU Team. With AoU Thor coming it was time to put the TDW brothers together somewhere, and I've kinda run out of space until I get some form of dedicated shelving or cabinets.. :gah:

So.. Thor and Loki, meet Nathan Drake (in 4 different forms).. :family

Back