Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These pictures are truly awesome! :clap :clap Some really great displays on show here - what an excellent thread!

You have some serious pieces there duo_maxwell!! :clap:clap

I managed to strike a decent deal and picked up all 3 of these from the same seller. They got delivered today :rock :rock

:lol:lol Thanks bro :hi5:

I actually had the deal in the works when we were talking about it in the WM thread but I didn't want to say anything and jinx it :lol

War Machine 2.0 has one of the prettiest boxes I've seen :love also... Mk VI still looks great, I want him :( I don't know if I should wait for a 2.0 version or If I should try to get it now

I thought it over for a while and I decided to get them now before they got even steeper. You can't be 100% with HT but I can't see them doing a MK VI 2.0. It was a fairly recent figure and one of the best of the bunch. To me it's not so dated or in need of a reboot like the MK I was. I can see them doing a MK III 2.0 because that's really starting to show its age

Last edited:
kajo+hot+toys+WAR+MACHINE+MARK+2.jpg

Sick collection kajobaldisimo,you may as well show what was on the third shelf. Lol

You have some serious pieces there duo_maxwell!! :clap:clap

I managed to strike a decent deal and picked up all 3 of these from the same seller. They got delivered today :rock :rock

Thanks I sold most of my 3rd party transformers combiners to pay for the mark iii gunmetal, and mark vi avengers

thanks man! i envy u and others who have hall of armors. i can't afford those.

No doubt! That collection itself ran you a small fortune!

You decided to pass on the VII?

Thanks I sold most of my 3rd party transformers combiners to pay for the mark iii gunmetal, and mark vi avengers

Did you just score that within the last couple of weeks? The same seller I got these from auctioned off a ton of Iron Man figures. Basically every armor and character every made for the license; and he had doubles triples and quadruples (both sealed and displayed). Talk about a collection! He’s cashing in big time in liquidating that collection.

Back