Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My comic book room...

AB9C0E50-D4B3-4A9A-8557-1E2370B50688.jpg

CA8DBB83-14B7-49AC-81C6-4B02BCF9AA2A.jpg

DC0F9428-DF15-4772-AA5B-B99019ED97DE.jpg

B31204C5-A3E0-447C-84C4-F88E8E5A9DC3.jpg

Thank you! Just waiting for my background of the hall of armor. Also just ordered the die cast mark 2 so going to swap out the mark 7 for it and sell the mark 7 for the new die cast one
How much for the old Mark 7? Just curious haha.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow I really liked your Thor display with Thanos' head :lol

Lolol thanks. Figured it’d be a nice lil touch.
I’m a lot a crossroads for the rest of the collection. Do I add Black Panther, Bucky and War Machine or Stick with what I’ve got so far for IW and focus solely on EG now since I’ve ordered all but War Machine.

In my signature, I only have my current Infinity War figures out and a few Age of Ultron, everything else is boxed.

Lolol thanks. Figured it’d be a nice lil touch.
I’m a lot a crossroads for the rest of the collection. Do I add Black Panther, Bucky and War Machine or Stick with what I’ve got so far for IW and focus solely on EG now since I’ve ordered all but War Machine.

I don’t know about your whole collection, but if you don’t own any version of Panther or Bucky, my recommendation would be them.
Your IW shelf looks pretty full, so maybe you can switch some of them (like Iron Spider) to EG shelf and solve the problem :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know about your whole collection, but if you don’t own any version of Panther or Bucky, my recommendation would be them.
Your IW shelf looks pretty full, so maybe you can switch some of them (like Iron Spider) to EG shelf and solve the problem :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point. A lot of these can pass for EG too like Dr Strange, Star Lord...just too many figures I want and not enough time lol.

Here is a update on my stark workshop! Added the hall of armor background and boxed up the mark 7 for sale and added my new mark 2 die cast! Love the all metal look the mark 2 had. Let me know what cha guys think and if it needs changing!

OLOxYdQ.jpg

M7K6JPZ.jpg

vjWIytK.jpg

BLlDvRB.jpg

iWwMHp7.jpg

Back