Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Set-up and lit-up.

IMG_20190130_110200.jpg

IMG_20190130_110303.jpg

IMG_20190129_164932.jpg

I recently started collecting Hot Toys, and I need help deciding which Iron Man (1/6) figure to get. I've narrowed it down to my top three in no particular order:
1) Mark IV
2) Mark VII
3) Mark XLIII

Any recommendations? They all look incredible in the promo shots, but are any remarkably better/worse in-hand? I realize the Mark VII isn't out yet, but thoughts?

I recently started collecting Hot Toys, and I need help deciding which Iron Man (1/6) figure to get. I've narrowed it down to my top three in no particular order:
1) Mark IV
2) Mark VII
3) Mark XLIII

Any recommendations? They all look incredible in the promo shots, but are any remarkably better/worse in-hand? I realize the Mark VII isn't out yet, but thoughts?

If I were starting from scratch and those were my top three choices, I'd go for the VII.

1) Mark IV
2) Mark VII
3) Mark XLIII

The 7. Aside from being one of my personal favorite suits, it will be forever iconic as the hero suit of the first Avengers movie and Battle of New York.

It's usually really hard to stop at just one though, so you might end up with more. I think a set up with a Mark 1 (they'll most likely release another one), Mark 7, and Mark 50 or Endgame suit would be a nice way to show the beginning, middle, and end(game) of his journey.

1) Mark IV
2) Mark VII
3) Mark XLIII

Of those three, I'll choose the Mark 7. But you may also want to consider the Mark 50. I like the sleek look and it has the best RDJ head sculpt I've seen on a Hot Toys figure so far. The Marks 46 and 47 which have the same head sculpt are going for a lot right now.

If this was my second or third IM HT, I'd definitely go for the Mark 50. But seeing as I'm just starting my Marvel collection, and I'm unsure when I'll be purchasing another IM, I think I'm going to get the new die-cast Mark 7. I just feel like it's a better representation of the character overall, especially if this is the only IM I'm going to be displaying for a while. Thanks everyone for the advice.

Have CW Cap coming Monday and Mark 50 on order. Thought about maybe WM Mark 4. If they make a cool Thanos with his armor he might have to get picked up, but as it stands I'm happy with this. I'm not a big time collector. I grab those that I like (in each line).

View attachment 442690

Nice display Red Wolf. Got any more from a bit further back ? Am a big fan of black displays with decent lighting. Looks so clean, high end and focuses on the figures.

A few additions and subtraction since I last posted. I need some new, wider shelves. I feel like Detolfs are too small, any recommendations?

Q4jVHvU.jpg

yVtMCFR.jpg

A few additions and subtraction since I last posted. I need some new, wider shelves. I feel like Detolfs are too small, any recommendations?

I like detolfs but I agree they are too small. I would recommend bestas. They are wider, ans also allow you to play around with height and depth more.

Here are a few other members setups:
9hfnIsM.jpg

3310jtu.jpg

Am thinking of moving on my Marvel collection for any on in Ireland....up on Adverts.ie:wave

CSN be seen pg 563

Have CW Cap coming Monday and Mark 50 on order. Thought about maybe WM Mark 4. If they make a cool Thanos with his armor he might have to get picked up, but as it stands I'm happy with this. I'm not a big time collector. I grab those that I like (in each line).

View attachment 442690

Nice display Red Wolf! If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy that display case?

Love all of the shots. You guys have some great collections.

For me, I love the detolf because it's all glass and you can see everything from all angles. The downside though to the detolf is that it's very limited in space. I don't like clutter so I can really only put 3 1/6 figures on each shelf. The bestas are amazing and versatile that you can fit a lot in one space, but you can only view your collection if you're looking straight on. What we really need is an all glass besta.

Back