Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new recently released additions are now all in my Thor collection... Only Thor figure missing from this display is AoU, and he's in my Avenger display (which is almost entirely Age of Ultron)

thorcollection1_resized.jpg

thorcollection2_resized.jpg

Great collection!!

Looking at all those Thor’s side-by-side, I’m really glad Ragnarok Thor is the one I went for. Ragnarok Loki actually really stands out to me too.

It might sound cliché, but every figure gets better than the one before it, and each new release becomes my new favourite.. (although Gladiator is kind of a stand alone look so I find it hard to prefer over either Road Worn or Infinity.. it's just a brilliant stand alone)

Still processing group display shots. Although he's shown here without his base I prefer him with it.
Do you guys prefer your figures with or without? I feel it completes the look and somehow gives him more meaning or authority in a sense. Each figure that is not just Iron Man.

20190108_211130.jpg20190108_211057.jpg20190108_211200.jpg20190108_211234.jpg20190108_211322.jpg20190108_211344.jpg

I go back and forth on bases... for awhile I used the standard black oval base for everything cause they took up less space and couldn't really be seen since I have black backing and black liner on my shelves but once I got my first diecast ironman I went back to hot toys stands cause I didn't trust the standard oval and wanted everything to match through the collection....but I always use some type of base I don't trust the figures to stand on their own in detolfs not supported

I like the special bases included with usually Iron Man figures. Some say they inhibit the posing of the figure, but I've never been terribly creative on that front. In an ideal world I'd pose my other figures without them, but I've never really tried.

In a perfect world, I prefer to display figures without bases. But I don't want to risk the figures toppling down.

Here's my small collection. Made space for my upcoming figures: Thanos, IW Cap, Iron Spider, IW Thor, Black Panther, and IW Doctor Strange! Still have to get Hawkeye, War Machine, and Falcon to complete the Avengers line up. I just started collecting Hot Toys and will probably upgrade to a diecast Iron Man figure soon. Just waiting for the End Game suit.

IMG_6775.jpg

Back