Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about all other non-marvel figures in this picture. But it's better to show everything in one picture.
I'm still struggling in how to display all of the iron mans from the third movie without extra sets of HOAs.

82ec39ae91d4174cfdb20acdbe930073.jpg

Sorry about all other non-marvel figures in this picture. But it's better to show everything in one picture.
I'm still struggling in how to display all of the iron mans from the third movie without extra sets of HOAs.

No need to apologize. Your collection is glorious!

:clap well done

Amazing collection!!! What kind of shelves/cases are those if I may ask.

Niiiiiice :clap

Hey look its Mew Mew :lol or it's beside Catwoman so maybe its Meow Meow :lol

Is that a 1/6 Comic Scarlet Witch?? :google

you mean the little statue next to Catwoman and batgirl on the lower shelf? That's the ziggs statue from LOL

View attachment 304889
No I was referring to the 1:1 Mjolnir, in the movies Darcy calls it Meow Meow or Mir Mir or something, sometimes :lol
No, top left shelf, far right side.
I think he was asking about another part of my post but yes we were discussing the SW statue, its pretty cool I like that Baby vision :lol

Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

I was gonna say Brainy was making a Dark World reference :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back