Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My small collection.

You definitely have all the key figures. You should think about putting those other sculpts to use - some Bruce Waynes and another Joker, for instance.

Also, you've got what I consider to be the three coolest Bat-vehicles in his entire 70 year history. Nice!

Hey Guys,

Here's my collection + some other Hot Toys...enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Love the DX Joker pose! Last pic. I hope that Tumbler is sitting securely? looks a bit iffy with one wheel over the edge.

the tumbler is a beast, i have no room for it, but could not showcase it....i know, it's very iffy...if it falls, it'll land on my head!!!!!

some more images...

picture.php

This is the first Scarecrow custom I've seen. Very, very cool! :rock

Is there someone making a custom mask for sale anywhere?

Police Officer Joker, Bank Robber Joker and Interrogation Joker
htjokers.jpg

I tried getting the hat lower and tighter on the Police Joker's head but this is the best I could do. It does not bother me too much as it looks perfectly fine from most angles.

Hey Caped Crusader bro! Did you ever get that hat on right?!?!

Hey Caped Crusader bro! Did you ever get that hat on right?!?!

Yes. After pushing the hat down very hard I finally got it tight around the head and looking good. I did have a little fear of damaging the Police head with how hard I had to push the hat down and then move it around, but it's turned out great.

Nice!

Congrats! :duff

I know you are probably thinking you will never take it off because you don't want to go through that again, but if you do you will find that getting it back on is much easier that second time because it is stretched out a bit.

My partial Batman collection. The rest of the Hot Toys are put away due to space. I also have the Hot Toys Batpod which is not on display; my grail is the Hot Toys Tumbler :drool

Anyway, this is maybe 20% of my Batman collection.

Sorry for the bad pictures, I am still figuring out how to use my camera.

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

Luis

Back