Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your HT OC batman looks very shiny, did u do something to it?

I haven't done anything to it, it was like that out of the box. The one positive is it's pretty much resistant to dust (and about the only thing in my collection that is if you look carefully:monkey1 )

holy cow Mart_P! ur collection is amazing. unbelievable line-up of DC animated maquettes. and i still haven't gone on how you have those WB maquettes, the bottom shelf alone is worth the price of admission. whoo-hoo!

Mart_P, could you clarify the sculptor and designer and some other details of that BTAS maquette (the one behind Robin).. im having a hard time researching it since i only see it pop up from time to time on the bay and haven't had a real chance to bid on it. thanks!

Re: Show your Hot toys Batman Collection!

group1.png

Love that Bruce Wayne in the Batsuit on the left, VERY SWEET!

Nice pics everyone!

Just got the Kotobukiya Batman statue yesterday and my collection of figures is coming along. Hopefully I can get some pics up today or this week.

Wow! No way I'm ignoring Jack Bauer - love that pose! Any other pics?

I changed mine out of that outfit in favour of the season 5 look but I forgot how good the provided season 4 outfit looked.

cheers mate ive posted a few pics in the Jack Bauer thread in the general collectibles area over the last few weeks! thanks a lot!

holy cow Mart_P! ur collection is amazing. unbelievable line-up of DC animated maquettes. and i still haven't gone on how you have those WB maquettes, the bottom shelf alone is worth the price of admission. whoo-hoo!

Mart_P, could you clarify the sculptor and designer and some other details of that BTAS maquette (the one behind Robin).. im having a hard time researching it since i only see it pop up from time to time on the bay and haven't had a real chance to bid on it. thanks!

Hi garou-terry, the maquette is known as Batman: The Animated Dark Knight it came out in 2001 sculpted by Glenn Wong, based on Bruce Timm's design. 2500 edition size

That show is/was so good. It kinda makes me want to find an mp3 of him firing off his grappling hook for text messages on my phone :)

Here is my current Hot Toys Dark Knight display. It is not my complete Batman collection, or even my complete Hot Toys Batman collection (I also have the V1 Joker, V1 Dark Knight Suit Batman and the Joker Bust). I just don't have any where to display the rest of my collection at the moment:

DX Batman and DX Joker
darkknightdx.jpg

Police Joker, Two-Face and Bank Robber Joker
darkknighmms1.jpg

Hot Toys "The Dark Knight" Display
hottoysdarkknight1.png

I apologise for the low quality of some of the pictures and the bad lighting ruining some of the colours, especially Batman's cape.

Nice display, and great collection!

Looking good, but you gotta get that Cop Joker's hat down on him real tight. It's sticking up way too high!

+1

It can be done even if it feels really tight.

^^^^

Dude! You have 4 1966 batmobiles?!?!? :google

Nice! :cool:

Last edited:
^^^^

Dude! You have 4 1966 batmobiles?!?!? :google

Nice! :cool

Thanks!

5 Batmobiles Total
1) Standard Edition signed by Barris himself
2) Standard Edition
3) Elite Edition