Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what i have with me.

IMGA0812.jpg

IMGA0806.jpg

IMGA0804.jpg

IMGA0816.jpg

billy2374, where did you come from?

Your collection kicks ass!!! :rock

And Bezzerkerr, I love the batman/croc statue! :rock

Last edited:
Batman crouching on the signal is a cool pose! Love the cape draping down like that.

Here are two of my customs. Plus some of the other DC statues I have.

Batman1E.jpg
Batman1B.jpg
Batman1C.jpg
Batman1D.jpg
Batman1A.jpg
Batman1G.jpg
Batman1H.jpg
Batman1J.jpg

I really can't stand Batman in grey spandex with black cape but seriously, thats a gorgeous piece! I love how the cape flows and how he's all crouched. It captures such lovely lighting. Stunning!

I especially love the little one next to your Apple keyboard.

I had been looking at the Mark 1 PF? in another thread. Very nice that you have it. I love the shades of metal grey it's casting in this pic.
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/averone_07/Collection continued/Room7.jpg

I really can't stand Batman in grey spandex with black cape but seriously, thats a gorgeous piece! I love how the cape flows and how he's all crouched. It captures such lovely lighting. Stunning!

I especially love the little one next to your Apple keyboard.

I had been looking at the Mark 1 PF? in another thread. Very nice that you have it. I love the shades of metal grey it's casting in this pic.
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/averone_07/Collection continued/Room7.jpg

Ohhh...so your a bigger IM fan!
So am I! Love the MKI PF. Fantastic statue!

A quick question:

I have been trying to find this on line and have had no success.

Do you know of anyone who is selling it?

P1070009.jpg

I got it in a local comic shop, and would just like to see if I got a good deal/what it's worth.

Oh, yeah, and averone: that Batman gargoyle piece is totally baddass!!! :rock

Back