Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Show your Hot toys Batman Collection!

vodoun said:
Is there a huge variation with some?
Yeah. Some were darker than others.. almost black. But it seemed kinda random, not entire batches.

vodoun said:
Where's your collection, Devil? or are you saving that when you have the DX's?...
I have one figure. BR Joker. And the DX Joker on pre-order. I don't think that could be considered a "Collection" by any stretch of the imagination. :lol

brjoker023.jpg

:horror

Is that the trenchcoat that came with your v.1 Joker!? Id so.. sweet lord. Really black.

It is... But it might just be the camera/lighting that makes it look so dark-- although it definitely is a dark purple.

It is... But it might just be the camera/lighting that makes it look so dark-- although it definitely is a dark purple.

If so that's weird since everything else in the photo (color wise) looks normal. I can see the flash, but the only thing that looks abnormally dark is the Trenchcoat. Hmmmm.. weird.

dscf0755.jpg

Picture214.jpg

Picture219.jpg

Picture184.jpg

Picture158.jpg

Last edited:

You have a John Connor?!

Hi, m new here, started collecting a year ago....
Here's my Bat Collection:D

A few people got them when they were initially released with the "bad" head sculpt.

Interesting choice for display: Jack Bauer, John Connor, and The Dark Knight.

Placed on the same shelf for the purpose of the photo - I have a separate shelf on the other side of the room where the figures normally stand

hey folks, didn't know where else to post my pics so i guess this thread is appropriate enough. i don't really have a batman "collection" to speak of. just the tdk bats and the batpod. anyway, i got these long ago but only recently bothered taking some proper shots of em.

i know many people have expressed dissatisfaction at the pre-DX batman (and even the DX for that matter!) but personally, i love this figure. (minor) inaccuracies aside, he looks great, and is a very photogenic figure. imo, u could pretty much re-enact all the scenes from the movie using the ht figures and it'd be pretty damn realistic. :D

TDKBatman1.jpg

TDKBatman2.jpg

TDKBatman3.jpg

TDKBatman4.jpg

TDKBatman5.jpg

TDKBatman6.jpg

Great pics tylerdurden!!

I pre ordered the DX Batman but I love this version. Its here in my work :D

Hey all!
Here's my current Hot Toys Batman collection as I received my Batpod today!!
So this is now my current set up:
7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Plus a few older pics for good measure!

15.jpg

14.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

The shirt and tie look amazing - I'm like you - every part of the figure MUST be perfect

If I see a crease, or his hand is out of place or his head could dip slightly ANYTHING then I have to stop what I am doing it and fix it!!

The shirt and tie look amazing - I'm like you - every part of the figure MUST be perfect

If I see a crease, or his hand is out of place or his head could dip slightly ANYTHING then I have to stop what I am doing it and fix it!!
Yes I'm definitely the same lol they have to look perfect in every possible way! :D I spend hours smoothing out creases and gently turning hand positions if I ever move them so I try not to re-position them very often!! It's literally taken me all morning to get that wired cape that comes with the Batpod in a position I'm happy with :D

Great pics tylerdurden!!

I pre ordered the DX Batman but I love this version. Its here in my work :D

thanx padrinno :D

u have the ht batman figure displayed at your place of work? aren't u afraid someone might steal it?

Back