Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Show your Hot toys Batman Collection!

Don´t worry, Takara still looks awesome....20 inches away from the camera but i still like the thin body.

pict1238.jpg

pict1240.jpg

pict1243.jpg

pict1245.jpg

pict1248.jpg

Agen that setup looks beautiful!

I love how the nice blues on the posters compliment the boxes. I LOVE IT!

lol, what's up with the nurse Joker standing in front of the Brokeback Mt. case Vincent?

Have you ever SEEN Brokeback?
That movie to me is the unofficial PREQUEL to the Dark Knight.
Seriously, Ledger is messed up in that movie, beating up bikers, trying to beat up a trucker and jack his car and the last line "I swear Jack..." , I tell you how that ends "I sweat Jack, I will kill everyone of them, permanantly disfigure my face, kill your sister, bomb Gotham City to kingdom come and wear a purple coat and a nurse outfit."

Makes perfect sense to me...

Have you ever SEEN Brokeback?
That movie to me is the unofficial PREQUEL to the Dark Knight.
Seriously, Ledger is messed up in that movie, beating up bikers, trying to beat up a trucker and jack his car and the last line "I swear Jack..." , I tell you how that ends "I sweat Jack, I will kill everyone of them, permanantly disfigure my face, kill your sister, bomb Gotham City to kingdom come and wear a purple coat and a nurse outfit."

Makes perfect sense to me...

lol

The Joker's gay then?

I got to take some new pics for you to see!
Here is some of my statues...

My very latest from Brazil:

29fa7o3.jpg

2h4gi9l.jpg

2cp6b78.jpg

ot0w9t.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

2ry6fqv.jpg

ARHBATMANS.jpg

2lxtatx.jpg

I will have to get a group picture.

yeah, those are sick, but still... it's all about Hot Toys in this thread. :D

Those are great statues afteall.
Well, here's mine. Only Batman, no villains.

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

I'm sorely tempted to post some pics in this thread.

But my collection's only half-complete - I have plans to expand a great deal in the coming months, and I really want to WOW you guys with it all.

To give you an idea of what I'm going for:

I currently have:

-TDK Batman
-Original Suit Batman
-Takara Prototype Suit Bruce Wayne
-BR Joker
-Nurse Joker (kitbash)
-Two-Face
-Harvey Dent
-Bruce Wayne in suit (kitbash)
-Ra's al Ghul in ninja gear (custom)

I've pre-ordered the DX Joker, so I'll have a classic suit Joker and a Police Joker.

But I also have plans to build the following, all of which are currently works in progress:

-Ra's al Ghul Decoy custom (Ken Watanabe in his green and purple robes)
-SWAT Gordon custom
-Scarecrow in suit custom
-Scarecrow in strait-jacket custom
-Brian Douglass "Fake Batman" custom
-10 unique Joker goons (5 from the bank robbery, 5 from other parts of "The Dark Knight")

When these are complete, I'll share pics of the whole setup with you guys for sure! 24 figs in total...luckily, the most expensive parts have already been acquired and paid for.

I'm also considering doing an Alfred, Lucius Fox, and Lt. Gordon, and maybe a Firefly, though I haven't started work on any of those. Also considering getting some extra DX Joker cop uniforms and making a pair of assistant shooters to stand with my Police Joker (we'll see how the price looks on those - hopefully lots of people will be willing to sell their Poice Joker uniforms, as they seem to be a bit less popular). And no doubt I'll pick up the DX TDK Batman.

But it'll take even longer for those to be added...

I'm sorely tempted to post some pics in this thread.

But my collection's only half-complete - I have plans to expand a great deal in the coming months, and I really want to WOW you guys with it all.

To give you an idea of what I'm going for:

I currently have:

-TDK Batman
-Original Suit Batman
-Takara Prototype Suit Bruce Wayne
-BR Joker
-Nurse Joker (kitbash)
-Two-Face
-Harvey Dent
-Bruce Wayne in suit (kitbash)
-Ra's al Ghul in ninja gear (custom)

I've pre-ordered the DX Joker, so I'll have a classic suit Joker and a Police Joker.

But I also have plans to build the following, all of which are currently works in progress:

-Ra's al Ghul Decoy custom (Ken Watanabe in his green and purple robes)
-SWAT Gordon custom
-Scarecrow in suit custom
-Scarecrow in strait-jacket custom
-Brian Douglass "Fake Batman" custom
-10 unique Joker goons (5 from the bank robbery, 5 from other parts of "The Dark Knight")

When these are complete, I'll share pics of the whole setup with you guys for sure! 24 figs in total...luckily, the most expensive parts have already been acquired and paid for.

I'm also considering doing an Alfred, Lucius Fox, and Lt. Gordon, and maybe a Firefly, though I haven't started work on any of those. Also considering getting some extra DX Joker cop uniforms and making a pair of assistant shooters to stand with my Police Joker (we'll see how the price looks on those - hopefully lots of people will be willing to sell their Poice Joker uniforms, as they seem to be a bit less popular). And no doubt I'll pick up the DX TDK Batman.

But it'll take even longer for those to be added...

post pics it sounds like a badass collection

Back