Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Show your Hot toys Batman Collection!

dsc00365lon.jpg

Nice Batman collection everyone.

Now come on. Really? Is that really appropriate? Having the character putting a gun to it's head and keeping it posed that way? What kind of lesson are you teaching kids that come into these boards? That's awful.

Please repose him and change your pic.

Now come on. Really? Is that really appropriate? Having the character putting a gun to it's head and keeping it posed that way? What kind of lesson are you teaching kids that come into these boards? That's awful.

Please repose him and change your pic.

Please tell us you're joking..:google

yeah if kids see that pic,their all gonna start pointing plastic 1/6th scale non working 'guns' at eachother!?!?!:D:wacky:rotfl

DSC01429.jpg

DSC01436.jpg

And God Bless for the previous post:monkey5

Far away...

Close-ups...

Unfortunately the Tumbler is going to get the axe... And I might change Two-Face's pose now that I've seen him placing the gun to his temple with the coin-- Great capture of the character.

Last edited by a moderator:

dsc00798v.jpg

dsc00796m.jpg

These were taken from when I first got the figure...lonnnng time ago...i might upload some more...still cnt decide if I shud swap this for the DX version....it looks so damn good.....

Is there a huge variation with some?

Where's your collection, Devil? or are you saving that when you have the DX's?...

https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5435/dsc00798v.jpg

https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2439/dsc00796m.jpg

These were taken from when I first got the figure...lonnnng time ago...i might upload some more...still cnt decide if I shud swap this for the DX version....it looks so damn good.....

Keep it and take the cape off and put Bruce's head on. When you have the DX you can put the Hong Kong pack on his back with the cowl in his hands with the face facing backwards so you don't see it.

Back