Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished comission for Spekerol.....

jenajeza.jpg

I like the sculpt. But again the nose is a little off. I don't want to be overly critical. I do like it. But I have not yet seen a sculpt that gets his sculpt dead on. If u look at a profile view of Hugh jackman the tip of his nose points downward and his nose is longer then most sculpts.

image.jpg

Thanks brother..Kind of unintentional with the DOFP similarities. You're dead on about the spy craft idea, that's what I'm going for...
Fooling around with an "off-the-books" SHIELD unit..Not a "hit team", more an Intelligence/Counter-Intelligence squad.
Ol' Logan can definitely handle the stealth AND muscle end of the business..:wink1:

I like the sculpt. But again the nose is a little off. I don't want to be overly critical. I do like it. But I have not yet seen a sculpt that gets his sculpt dead on. If u look at a profile view of Hugh jackman the tip of his nose points downward and his nose is longer then most sculpts.

View attachment 107291

He modded the MMS220 sculpt.

Got my inflames armor today. Now I gotta figure out which head, claws, pants, Ect to use. And which body. Any thoughts?

I'm thinking the last stand claws would be best. As the armor has a little yellow in it and so does the last stand claws. In working on my custom masked head for one HS but want a jackman ht for the unmasked.

Got my inflames armor today. Now I gotta figure out which head, claws, pants, Ect to use. And which body. Any thoughts?

I'm thinking the last stand claws would be best. As the armor has a little yellow in it and so does the last stand claws. In working on my custom masked head for one HS but want a jackman ht for the unmasked.

I'm going to do one and use this as a guide. Props to this guy's amazing job and I'm using this with my masked headsculpt.
gejymahy.jpg

I believe it's mostly from the snake eyes figure with some work done to it. Look awesome

image.jpgimage.jpg

Here's the armor I got to use. The lower ab section is a seperate piece in the front. That's why it looks crooked in the pic. I got a fresh cast of my masked head. I'll get a pic of it up. Unpainted and raw right now.

I wish they would put a comparison picture of this new sculpt vs the original.
It may be better but I need to see it next to the original sculpt to see if its worth it.

Someone at our local 1/6 forum posted it 3 days ago and I was impressed! So wise of HeadPlay to update the good old Origins head with the new face, minus the thick stache paint! Will definitely get one :)

I don't think Headplay did the sculpt. There are a few sellers on eBay who are selling the preorders.

Back