Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contact him n chk hes logs I belived he made one for cyclops.
Photos always help, but you're gonna need to dremmel or use a drill press to cut a hole into the bottom of the head. Take out a little at a time and fit it often.

To everyone else, doesn't Tony Mei make the blue and yellow costume? Not sure if he offers it. Someone else could tell you for sure. :wave

Thanks. I found his contact link and Seneca message. I found another person online that I ordered a suit from also. I'd rather have a few to compare.

I'm also still looking for help with converting the head. I know a bit about just dremeling out the resin so I can fit a ball head, but I was hoping there's a way to get the plastic piece to use. Or something else. Just making a hole isn't the quality I was hoping for. Thank you all

Ure well come bro. N don't forget to post picts. Of it when ure done ...
Thanks. I found his contact link and Seneca message. I found another person online that I ordered a suit from also. I'd rather have a few to compare.

I'm also still looking for help with converting the head. I know a bit about just dremeling out the resin so I can fit a ball head, but I was hoping there's a way to get the plastic piece to use. Or something else. Just making a hole isn't the quality I was hoping for. Thank you all

Rmont: Wow, your classic Wolverine and Cyclops customs are outstanding! Great dioramas too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rmont- those are great. Do you make them yourself or do u outsource any parts? The costumes especially.

And what do you all think about the wolverine sculpts I put up? Do u think they would work on a figure?

Can you show us the bottom of the heads? It might be able to pop on a neck post if there's already a hole. Cool statue though!

The bottom of the head is solid. It's a solid resin piece casting. I drilled out a small hole the size of a pencil tip into both heads and the body and glued in a small metal pipe/piece that holds the heads in place.

image.jpg

Pretty much chief, this is the break down, the classic yellow suit is tony mei's work , upper body is from the maxium agression wrestling figure the legs n calfs n shoes are ashklan .
Next is the battle damage wolvei just hot toys uniform an a aci gladiator figure with the hs from the wolfman. Last is the future past figure regular body from one of those soldier figures add the head play hs n hot toys gloves n wolverine boots the pants n revolver are indiana jones items n the dios from marvel select igures
Rmont- those are great. Do you make them yourself or do u outsource any parts? The costumes especially.

And what do you all think about the wolverine sculpts I put up? Do u think they would work on a figure?

Easy fix bro. Just continue that but look at another one that u may have for refernce n doit slowly take ure time an ull get it. When I did my bd figure I was clinching my butt cheeks tha I wouldnt screw up n see work out as I wanted.
The bottom of the head is solid. It's a solid resin piece casting. I drilled out a small hole the size of a pencil tip into both heads and the body and glued in a small metal pipe/piece that holds the heads in place.

View attachment 106510

Rrjdesign- well thanks. It's getting there, but there's a few places I need to touch up. I am happy with the overall look though. My biggest issue has been the bloody eyes. On the masked version I can get away with the all white eyes, since most the comics that's how it is. Though I would prefer to paint them. The way hot toys eyes are painted, and some of the customs and things like head play, those are so good. And so hard to do. I'm still trying to do it and keep practicing it but man is it hard. If the eyes were just a smidge bigger I'd cheat and do decals. Some of my larger scale statues and busts I've worked on that's what I do. But these sizes it needs to be hand done. And if you jack the eyes up the whole thing looks wrong. Lol

You're going to have to drill it out. You could buy a cheap sculpt on eBay and pop out the "female" adaptor and pop it into your drilled out sculpt. It will snap onto the peg if you do that. Or you could just rest it on the neck area... Pretty much every muscle body has that circular neck post that you'll have to put the sculpt on. I hope that helps you a little... Anyone else have a suggestion?

review_ttmb_4.jpg

Back