Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CAM00148.jpg

heres a new pose

This is a Mini review of the Custom Paint Job By Jacob Rahmier84 done on my Hot Toys "The Wolverine" MMS220 Headsculpt. Hands down the precision and detail is the best I have seen PERIOD, the courtesy, speed of delivery, willingness to get it exactly the way you want it is satisfactory, I really see jacob doing better and better as he goes along. Here are a few photos using my Canon HD SLR 700D with a STM 18-55lens. Hot Toys eyes are completely off as Jackman does NOT have brown eyes the previous factory hash makes him look like he has black beads for iris's, anyway's I can recommend enough to get this little beard and ball ball teak done, it will emprove the quality and posing posture of your figure in the long run....ENJOY!

This is a Mini review of the Custom Paint Job By Jacob Rahmier84 done on my Hot Toys "The Wolverine" MMS220 Headsculpt. Hands down the precision and detail is the best I have seen PERIOD, the courtesy, speed of delivery, willingness to get it exactly the way you want it is satisfactory, I really see jacob doing better and better as he goes along. Here are a few photos using my Canon HD SLR 700D with a STM 18-55lens. Hot Toys eyes are completely off as Jackman does NOT have brown eyes the previous factory hash makes him look like he has black beads for iris's, anyway's I can recommend enough to get this little beard and ball ball teak done, it will emprove the quality and posing posture of your figure in the long run....ENJOY!

Great pics man! Thanks so much for sharing and the compliments. Your too kind

Guys, what's the best TTM body in terms of shape and skin tone for The Wolverine funeral suit?

Guys, what's the best TTM body in terms of shape and skin tone for The Wolverine funeral suit?

Honestly, if you're going to cover it with the suit, don't go for a muscle body. Buy a regular TT and you'll have way more articulation and less bulk. If he's shirtless, any TTM19 would work. The head on some of the bigger bodies, like the ACI or KP ones, makes him look pinheaded in my opinion.

Looking forward to seeing your x1 full paintup and the modern life one as well Jacob!

Been working on this for a few weeks. Gathering parts and ideas.

I always like that image of that wolvie suit in the case.

So I created how the suit could look in a realistic way.

I used dark brown and dark yellow to make a nod to his comic brown look.

I made the suit a bit more tactical and a bit armored.

I will be using the head that Rhamier did. The one on the right.

u7eqeje7.jpg

So here's some first pics. Bear in mind that it is still a work in progress.

I want to add bigger shoulder pads, better gauntlets and gloved hands and some more details on the boots.
If you look closely you will see that I cut the thor boots in a v shape on the front again to make a nod to the comic boots.

Enough words here's some first pics.

IMG_0135_zpsa6665ecd.jpg

IMG_0140_zps2b19c62c.jpg

Back