Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That first close-up head shot really looked like Jackman to me. They really need to a. show close-up pictures that are in focus, and b. explain why the head looks different.

Damn that EX figure looks like garbage!!! I think it's worse than the new Loki, and that says a lot.

I'm going to hug my MMS220 a little tighter tonight lol

Here're my two customs. One is all custom, other is the 220 with Rahmier's repaint and comic style claws.

554E18E1-5780-4ED1-AFC6-68689EF15BCB_zpsighkyr28.jpg

2431BC48-A81B-40A9-A022-1CD52FE88906_zps5kqlz0hx.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1396748470517.jpg that's a bad @$$ Wolverine. Is that he Last stand head?

Lakhota is using his Speak and Spell

Thanks man! I need to buy another Origins jacket to replace the Indy one. And yup, it's Last Stand but a knockoff by Headplay. It's great quality too which was surprising.

Thanks guys! I'm working on building myself a plexiglass detolf so I don't have to display these on top of a bookshelf.
And thank you Jacob for making the 220 look great!

The jeans and shirt were both from the same ZY Toys set on eBay. $23 or so for shirt, belt, and jeans.

Ex Figures' latest photo of their 'custom':

1075389_381996465276753_102845547_o.jpg

Enjoy.

Or not.

Most of their pictures have either been fuzzy or with some lighting effect.

The wrists on this are certainly not pretty.

Thanks for sharing good sir.

I was planning to buy this because all this time I believed this was going to be better than the HT TTM19 for the MMS220. The body looks weird and damn, those NIPPLES are huge for a man's body. I might just stick to the TTM19 for my Wolverine kit bash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that EX figure looks like garbage!!! I think it's worse than the new Loki, and that says a lot.

I'm going to hug my MMS220 a little tighter tonight lol

I know that feel bro. We all better apologize for our MMS220, we all believed the new Wolfman body will be a lot better and we cursed MMS220 for the mustache and skinnier body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the Days of Future Past custom, rmont!

Ordered another set of head and clothing from Ebay and they arrived at the same time! Built my second Wolverine in a jiffy :) Ordered a pair of authentic HT boneclaws to give my WW2 Wolverine bash, so this one would have a pair of metal claws soon.

The first custom head I got from Kit (iyyiy of ebay). This time I went for headplay. The reason I went for Kit the first time was the fact that Kit's service and communication are always ace, and that I thought all custom heads are of the same quality (it was my first custom head). Headplay's got top service too and shipped on the same day, and quality's closest to HT's particularly with the paint apps (Kit's got some airbrushy areas). I think the eyes are a bit wonky, but not too noticeable. I highly recommend headplay sculpt for those planning to build a custom.

P4080680_zps7c4e6a57.jpg

The clothing set is from Magic Cube/MCToys. It's called SHAGMASTER (I know, right? LOL) Hoodie Suit set. I saw this by chance and liked the photos. It's a great set! IMO great value at $50 shipped. Ordered it from Ebayer DJFUNGSHING, he's selling it at cheapest price. Comes with everything you see on Logan (and something you dont -- a grey sweater under the hoodie and a balaclava I'm not using but is also nicely made), perfectly tailored and of superb quality. Hoodie looks and feels great and fits the Hitfigure base body perfectly. Love the scarf and the tactical pants (with belt). Dump pouch and low profile belt I'm using as a cross-body sling instead. The boots are nicely sculpted and is a perfect fit for HT foot pegs. It's a 1/6 model of The North Face's SLOT Winter Grip boots -- great details though the material limits ankle articulation. I think the Last Stand gloved claws would complement this set more, too bad they're pricey!

Too bad we don't get snow here, so I might have some fun taking photos once I defrost the freezer LOL

P4080676_zps0ec86cc0.jpg

P4080677_zps7c30ceb7.jpg

Tactical Logan looks great with VTS Punisher figure. (Pardon MJ for being out of place, still looking for a place to have him settle in).

P4080679_zps711c2c6c.jpg

Back