Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, all black would match the tone of the movie and the cinematic universe... Yellow wouldn't look right in "real life." Not to me anyway.

teba5ahu.jpg

Wow that looks amazing!

I ordered the knockoff Origins jacket and a pair of ACI Toys blue jeans for my MMS220. Total came to $60 shipped.

My mind was set on getting the Origins jeans too but these just looked better:

aci-711-jean-blue-1.jpg

Ex Figures' latest photo of their 'custom':

1075389_381996465276753_102845547_o.jpg

Enjoy.

Or not.

Most of their pictures have either been fuzzy or with some lighting effect.

The wrists on this are certainly not pretty.

That's... ugly, considering what they're charging for it. Looks like an amateur sculpt all around.

No wonder they always used blurs and filters for their promotional photos.

I was wondering when they'd reveal a closer shot. They really **** the bed with that final sculpt. The prototype wasn't amazing, but it was good enough.

THIS version is plain ugly.

I was wondering when they'd reveal a closer shot. They really **** the bed with that final sculpt. The prototype wasn't amazing, but it was good enough.

THIS version is plain ugly.

To quote myself from OSW:

That's the general consensus of opinion!

Fire Figures combusted.

Ex Figures looks like it might be an apt if short-lived company name.

For a while I was hoping that not only was this a good alternative Wolverine body, but it would also come with two head sculpts (since they named the first one they showed #1).

Doesn't look much of a deal right now.

What they do next after this wash of criticism will either make or break them.

To quote myself from OSW:

For a while I was hoping that not only was this a good alternative Wolverine body, but it would also come with two head sculpts (since they named the first one they showed #1).

Doesn't look much of a deal right now.

I've considered getting it purely on the body with an OK head, but damn WTF happened between the proto and final?

I've considered getting it purely on the body with an OK head, but damn WTF happened between the proto and final?

This photo probably explains the delays. But sooner or later they knew they had to show their product un-blurred and in the light.

Back