Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally find Wolverine's healing factor fascinating. I love to chime in on superheroes and hash out powers and such. As for the lack of blood...one could argue that his accelerated healing factor causes the cells to clot so quickly that he doesnt bleed normally. Even when he recieves lacerations there usually isnt any dripping blood. This could be his blood clotting so fast it prevents streaming. You see blood on the damaged tissue, but it doesnt flow. But Ive often wondered if his healing factor mitigates pain. It must, to some degree. Afterall, nerve pain is designed as an impulse to tell your body tissue is damaged and to protect it from further harm. Essentially, in a simplified way. So if he heals so much faster, its very possible that his system dimishes pain response. If nothing else, he certainly feels it for a shorter period of time. Couple that with decades of pain and battle...Wolverine has a very high tollerance.

Still...he must go through hell.

W.i.p
6aqy9a4u.jpg

Nice :panic:

It's funny cause the mouth on that last stand head was what bothered me enough to not keep it, but it looks great with the mask you're doing!

It's funny cause the mouth on that last stand head was what bothered me enough to not keep it, but it looks great with the mask you're doing!

Yeah that why I decided to try to cover it I thought it would look great with the top covered....going for this look eventually I think
yzujyge3.jpg

I'm definitely in for one of those sculpts, Rahmier. Hopefully you'll be casting that X1 sculpt too!

I think you could cut the face out of one casting and cast "empty" cowls as well. I know I'd buy both versions if you did that.

I think you could cut the face out of one casting and cast "empty" cowls as well. I know I'd buy both versions if you did that.

That's a good idea man I could cut any wolverine sculpt mouth in half and change the expression that way....hmmmm mm great idea man. I'll let you know about that for sure I will offer some up

You could sculpt any kind of expression you wanted to too. You could just pop them in like the Batman faceplates!

You could sculpt any kind of expression you wanted to too. You could just pop them in like the Batman faceplates!

That's what I was thinking just now I got some badass magnets that I need to use as well. Great minds think alike man just gonna be a little bit more work.

Back