Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if these bodies would be good for the marmits TTM18 TTM19 knockoff bodies

I used the top half from a narrow shoulder knock-off and spliced it with an old dragon body on one of my sandies. I had to sand down the arms though for the armor to fit. I just wanted more articulation in the shoulders,which at the end of the day is no big deal as their restricted with his gear anyway. The leg armor will not fit on the knock-offs. Using a complete dragon bodie is the best way to go i think,you can always just replace the feet with ball joint ones which again i did for better articulation

I used the top half from a narrow shoulder knock-off and spliced it with an old dragon body on one of my sandies. I had to sand down the arms though for the armor to fit. I just wanted more articulation in the shoulders,which at the end of the day is no big deal as their restricted with his gear anyway. The leg armor will not fit on the knock-offs. Using a complete dragon bodie is the best way to go i think,you can always just replace the feet with ball joint ones which again i did for better articulation

so which dragon bodies would be a good fit for these marmits

Last edited:
Soldier-Story makes slim bodies?

YMMV - I know Soldier Story has had multiple designs.

the 1/6 Soldier Story USAF PJ New Design S2.5 Nude Body is my favorite new body. Shorter forearms that fit perfectly for the Marmit arm guards, Great shoulder width, great midsection filled out the body, Great Legs separation and length.

Soldier story bodies are great but can be a little expensive for customising an already expensive marmit figure. I picked up 3 dragon bodies for the price of one SS body and with a little bit of modding they work great. Its all down to ones individual choice and budget at the end of the day. One thing to keep in mind and that i learnt is that no matter how articulated a figure is,once the trooper armor goes on it will be restricted

matrix69 that background looks awesome did u scratch build it? what did u use to build it?

Those look great together!

matrix69 that background looks awesome did u scratch build it? what did u use to build it?

Thanks so much! The background is just a image i found on goggle,spilt into four sections then printed out onto four A4 sheets of paper. Then i just trimmed and glued them together onto a sheet of cardboard. Pretty simple really:)

Matrix69 those stormtroopers look FANTASTIC! They have a great glossy shine look to the armor. The armor also seems to fit very well, unlike the Sideshow stormie.

Back