Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a eFX stormtrooper helmet but Im afraid to display because it may turn yellow. Is there any chance of this happening?

Im not sure as it depends on what plastic they used but as long as you keep it out of direct sunlight and smoke free it should be fine.

I have a eFX stormtrooper helmet but Im afraid to display because it may turn yellow. Is there any chance of this happening?

Which one do you have: the Limited Edition or the Precision Cast? I remember Bryan saying the Limited Edition has been made in such a way that it won't turn yellow over time.

Which one do you have: the Limited Edition or the Precision Cast? I remember Bryan saying the Limited Edition has been made in such a way that it won't turn yellow over time.

I have the precision cast helmet...

...i was thinking about the sandtrooper helmet - just throw some dirt onto it lol

Not many as you. Here is my little troop !

foto1.jpg

Hi All, Just wanted to share some pics of my Imperial Crew now that I got a chance to set up a decent space to display them at my new house. I'll be getting the throne this month; still hunting for Praji at a reasonable price in eBay.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Woah!!! :thud

That's amazing, Origami!

I may be blaspheming... but I think your Imperial army may be even larger than Dorgmal Snow's....

Hello

very impressive Imperial Army. A red Imperial Guard would be great too, don't you think ? ;)

Thanks!

I think I need at least 2 Royal Guards :) , still undecided if go for the Medicom or the Hasbro version. I haven't seen any of them in person, any advice? Does anyone knows how the quality in the Hasbro one is?

Woah!!! :thud

That's amazing, Origami!

I may be blaspheming... but I think your Imperial army may be even larger than Dorgmal Snow's....

Thank you.

Haven't seen Dorgmal's Imperial Army recently, but I remember that he has a lot of Sandies too.

I also have these guys still MIB. I just got them from a guy in Taiwan for $140 both.

picture.php

picture.php

Still trying to decide if open the boxes or not. I feel like I'm killing an unicorn every time I try to do it :p

OPEN EM!!!!! You gotta play with your dollies man!!! What gives you more pleasure... posing them on your shelves and photographing them and looking at them or looking at those nice boxes hahaha...

honestly the marmits are just amazing but the stormies can be a pain to get the waste armour on!!

great deal..................now go get some slim truetypes and put them together........... :yess:

toys aint meant for a life in a box............:lecture

Back