Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few pictures of my armoured figures

aug2012_055.JPG

sept2012_0121.JPG

sept2012_0111.JPG

sept2012_014.JPG

Bacara with custom chest pauldron by Lopie

aug2012_009.JPG

aug2012_056.JPG

Great set up irezumi, I love your Marmit Sandies - awesome stuff!

I hope in time, either SSC re-release the 501st clone with a fabric body suit, or HT do one - I'd love to own one. :)

Great set up irezumi, I love your Marmit Sandies - awesome stuff!

I hope in time, either SSC re-release the 501st clone with a fabric body suit, or HT do one - I'd love to own one. :)

The 501st Clonetrooper does have a fabric body suit:wink1:

Does anyone know of anybody looking to unload a shock trooper or two? I have looked all over the FS threads to no avail and thought I would try here really quickly.

Nope, make a Want To Buy thread (in the WTB section obviously, it's annoying when they pop up in FS) I rarely see those for sale though, I got mine with my 212 and 41 last November, haven't noticed one since.

Nope, make a Want To Buy thread (in the WTB section obviously, it's annoying when they pop up in FS) I rarely see those for sale though, I got mine with my 212 and 41 last November, haven't noticed one since.

Yeah I will do that and hope for the best...or that SS will re-release him along with Utapau with Cloth Under Suits...I just like the weathered look on them moreso than the Boil and Waxer set

Yeah I will do that and hope for the best...or that SS will re-release him along with Utapau with Cloth Under Suits...I just like the weathered look on them moreso than the Boil and Waxer set

The main reason you don't see many for sale is the shock trooper is in the same boat as the coruscant and utapau. They had low release numbers and the people that purchased them usually bought 2+ so you end up with not many floating around. But if you wait long enough with your WTB thread or just search around you'll find one that doesn't cost 200$+ Bought my unopened 41st coruscant exclusive of ebay about 9 months ago for 100$ due to they mislabeled the title and no one bid except me at the last minute and must say he was worth the wait.

Even though I already have Bly...I went ahead and bought Boil and Waxer from SS tonight...Couldn't resist a free bly...:yess:

Back