Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lots used finish floor wax for the stormies works great, personally I wouldn't shine up the bits that are meant to be dull Ie brow & gloves

Yeah it is basically just the gloves, body suit, gun and forehead band that stay matt, best open up a pic to guide your glossing efforts, but not sure how you could do too much

StormtrooperCorps.jpg

stormtrooper-death-star-star-wars-a-new-hope.jpg

I'm sorry if this is not the right place...but since this is a troops thread...I am really trying to get a hold of a 41st Elite (grey and white trooper) and can't find him anywhere...yep...I'm late to the party on some of the clones...I looked in the FS forum and really didn't find much regarding those clones...anyone have one for sale...at a reasonable price? Or know where I might acquire one?

Ebay is a good source, but be prepared to pay a premium price for one ($200+) <-- depending on exchange rates/ country location!

Just a few days ago I was lucky enough to find one no more then $135 -shipping incl.!

Ebay is a good source, but be prepared to pay a premium price for one ($200+) <-- depending on exchange rates/ country location!

Just a few days ago I was lucky enough to find one no more then $135 -shipping incl.!

Thanks for the tip AusGeorge5...Love your sig by the way! I'll keep scouring till I find one...can't believe I missed out on him...although I didn't really start collecting clones until Rex came out...so I'm a bit behind...I do have:
Rex; Cody; Bly; Gree; Ganch; 501st (2x); Utapau (Shadow 2x); Red Phase I Clone Captain

Need to nab: Shock Trooper; Regular Utapau Trooper; 41st Elite Trooper; Blue Phase I Lieutenant, Green(ish) Phase I Sergeant; Yellow Phase I Commander; Utapau Trooper (Airborne)

Wish Sideshow would make: Republic Commando's of all sorts (especially Scorch)

Thanks. :)

I'm behind as well, but I've been slowly collecting since Rex was released.
I have:
SS Captain Rex
SS Commander Bly
SS Commander Cody
SS Commander Gree
SS 442nd Siege Battalion
SS Clone Sergeant Phase 1 Armor (olive color) <---WIP CUSTOM Commander Wolffe Phase 2 Armor
Medicom Tie-Fighter Pilot
Medicom ROTJ Boba Fett
and now SS 41st Elite Corps: Coruscant Clone Trooper.

At the moment I have on Pre order:
SS Snowtrooper and the Utapau Airborne Trooper

Looking to get:
SS 501st Legion: Vader's Fist - Clone Trooper
SS Commander Bacara
SS Commander Neyo
SS Stormtrooper and much, much more clones!

Vader will be my last collectable. ;)

i have all the Sideshow clones except Boil and Waxer,Phase 1-Red,the 442nd Green clone and the Utapau shadow trooper whom i recently sold along with Cmder Cody,who i got back today,and Capt Rex,who i will be getting in a fortnight.
Have all the other clones and Imperials on PO.

I'm going to post a pic soon of my troops...but I have to say...I am re-addicted to these bad boys!!

This weekend and today alone I picked up:
Converted wait list Ganch ($125 shipped) :yess:
41st Elite Curascant Trooper ($135.49 shipped) :yess:
Phase 1 Clone Captain (Red) ($87 shipped) :yess:
Phase 1 Cone Lieutenant (Blue) ($110 shipped) :yess:

I'm getting ready to PO the 212th Airborne (2x)

And I'm dying for them to give us some Republic Commandos :impatient:

I'd also love it if SS announce re-releases of the Shock Trooper and 212th Utapau trooper that I missed when I wasn't collecting these :( :pray:

nice collection redeye! wanted to build my stormtrooper army but these guys are so expensive now and have decided to limit mine in number. probably ill settle with a sandtrooper or snowtrooper army. For now, here's my troops:

IMG_5454.jpg

nice collection redeye! wanted to build my stormtrooper army but these guys are so expensive now and have decided to limit mine in number. probably ill settle with a sandtrooper or snowtrooper army. For now, here's my troops:

IMG_5454.jpg

I really love how u have that shelf set up look amazing!

So your the guy I was looking for to tell how mad I am that I only have 1 stormtrooper :lol Love all of them they look so great in large numbers.

Are there a couple of converted sand troopers in there?

There are no converted sandtroopers. I've got 8 SS stormtroopers and 4 custom stormtroopers.

Back