Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a new member, hope I did this right.
If so, here are some of my troops.

Didn't do it right.

Last edited:
Keeley_Hazell_1280x1024_01.jpg

Someone help me out here! Now I know very little about football, I don't like playing it or anything about it! But has football changed? Is this what football is like now? Because I don't rember it being like that.... I think I may have to get in to football!

I am a new member, hope I did this right.
If so, here are some of my troops.

Didn't do it right.

Use https://photobucket.com/ or something like it, load the pic into your album then copy n paste it to the page i use the IMG code.

Keeley_Hazell_1280x1024_01.jpg

Someone help me out here! Now I know very little about football, I don't like playing it or anything about it! But has football changed? Is this what football is like now? Because I don't rember it being like that.... I think I may have to get in to football!

Hey is that what they call fantasy football? I dont follow footie either but dammmmn i would.

visit argentina ; the country of the beautiful babes !!!!!!!....UPS.... troops jejejeje

Last edited:
Guys come on this is a serious forum about serious important collecting news and discussions and ...ow I say I did not notice that new picture!! Thats disgusting, rude and and and and they must be jolly cold and need to shorts that fit. This is dreadful thats it I am gonna leave this forum and join a knitting group.....

Dorgmal

p.s. has any one got any more!!

Dorgmal, Tut,Tut.:nono your wife's gonna pop her head up into your new man cave - sorry I mean studio - and find you looking at all this filth!

You'll be sorry!

Best just forward it all to me for, ah, um, ahem, proper disposal:monkey3

LOL I am not looking I am not looking.. I'm not..... please some more pics. Of troopers that, more troopers yes troopers we want pics of troopers.... dont we?

Ok back on track then.

03jan15-always-drinking-time-somewhereanother-sexy-stormtrooper.jpg

stormtrooper-bra.jpg

sexy_stormtrooper_22.jpg

theyre-not-all-failures-this-sexy-stormtroop-4819-1236094137-19.jpg

1012704350_400f42f3d1.jpg

Hey isn't number 4 a bit dammm ugly for a sexy trooper?

Oh big gratz to Darthgothikus for winning 2nd in the photo contest :rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2

bonANO, valdANO, etc, Que seleccion!!!! Asi da gusto hacer un picadito!!!

Y para mi equipo juega, Pajuelo, Pajurek, Manusovich, etc!!!

El mejor post de todos!!!!

Ok guys , this is tango football enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew:chew

157964299_798dec4561_o.jpg

Back