Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question ? Is it Marmit for the Sandies ? Medi for the Stormies ? SS etc ?

21lqu6c.jpg

TK, that Tie Pilot rocks. What type of body did you use, and what kind of gloves are those. My marmit Tie came with lame saluting type gloves.

I used an extra Commander Praji body for the pilot. It's a shorter body that fit the TIE uniform well. The boots are leather German jackboots from Newline Miniatures. The gloved hands are also from the spare Praji figure.

Question ? Is it Marmit for the Sandies ? Medi for the Stormies ? SS etc ?

21lqu6c.jpg

One of the stormtroopers is a Medicom. The rest are all Marmits. I used one DID body and Dragons for the rest.

I am in Star Wars Heaven...Those pics are awesome!!! So tell us where did you get the commander's uniform. Just awesome...so awesome . Can't get over your collection!!

Regards,

Echo 7

I used an extra Commander Praji body for the pilot. It's a shorter body that fit the TIE uniform well. The boots are leather German jackboots from Newline Miniatures. The gloved hands are also from the spare Praji figure.

One of the stormtroopers is a Medicom. The rest are all Marmits. I used one DID body and Dragons for the rest.

True the medicom tropper is the one in the back, lol...he feels so left out.

Good god this is the best thing i've seen all week.

I have a sudden urge to drop thousands of dollars to build an army.

More pictures please!

Nice looking troops, Fellas! From Stormtroopers to Clones to Commandos. . . . .Excellent!:horror:chew

The only thing I changed on Praji were the boots. I tossed the plastic ones and swapped them with a pair of Newline Miniature leather boots. My Lt. Tanbris is wearing a pair of DID leather boots. I also reshaped the uniform and caps with water. I then cut off the red squares of the rank badge to make him a lieutenant; could've done a better job cutting:D

m95z5w.jpg
5nkc1x.jpg

After getting Vader's order to launch. . . . .
29px8ap.jpg
2zhkuhi.jpg

We count at least 30 rebel ships. Intercept and DESTROY!
biuya0.jpg
2r215wz.jpg

To your fighters!
iqanb5.jpg
I also reshaped the uniform and caps with water.

What does this actually do ???

Okay, here are mine...
PICT0096.jpg

PICT0098.jpg

Most are Marmit. Vader is custom. the clones and Scout are Hasblo...
PICT0101.jpg

The babe is a Cy-Girl(my wife gets a kick out of cheesecake shots...
PICT0091.jpg

Vader and Maul are customs;Dooku and Palpatine are modified Hasblo.Going to have to finish my custom Tarkin and get a Praji...PS

The boots on the Marmit tie fighter pilot don't seem to be the original glossy plastic ones he comes with. What boots did you put on him? I'd like a pair of those for my pilot! Where can I buy them?

Pretty sure those are from DiD, either that or Newline. They make some really nice leather German boots. You can get them from $8-$20 a pair depending on the size of them. I've used them for a few customs and they are excellent; look great and retain ankle articulation.

Back