Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's my collection:

once i get things better organized i'll take better pics. i plan to replace the book shelf with more detolfs.

Got my Wolffe in - great figure but that damn shoulder antenna is a pain!! Have preordered Rex Ph2, but not sure if I'll get anymore after that - surely 9 is enough!! :)

Are your clones straight out of the box? Even without weathering they look nice.

The only one new out of the box is Wolffe. All of the others have been on display for a while now in a glass cabinet. I dont really mess around with the too much. I just pick a pose every few months and change it, so maybe every quarter I change the poses.

The only one new out of the box is Wolffe. All of the others have been on display for a while now in a glass cabinet. I dont really mess around with the too much. I just pick a pose every few months and change it, so maybe every quarter I change the poses.

Sorry, meant to say out of the box and without additional weathering. Yeah, I do that too, play around with the pose once in a while.

Sorry, meant to say out of the box and without additional weathering. Yeah, I do that too, play around with the pose once in a while.

Nah, all my commanders come with the standard weathering detail. The only commander type clone that I didnt get was Rex Phase 1 cos it looked too clean. I like mine all banged up :)

After all your advices and looking after a marmit i found a Sideshow imperial 12" new and sealed for 290$.
I know it's really expensive but the sideshow are so rare and untouchable so i didn't think too much and ordered.
I who wanted to be rasonable and find something not too expensive to match with the Deluxe Vader, ( i thought to Hasbro, marmit, medicom) i cracked!
Received it today and not desapointed!

Can't wait to receive my Deluxe Vader now!

:wink1:

Back