Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love those dioramas, in terms of the helm I like the unmodded version as I think marmit nailed the generic trooper as they where all intended, though some slight difference in the display is nice

Love those dioramas, in terms of the helm I like the unmodded version as I think marmit nailed the generic trooper as they where all intended, though some slight difference in the display is nice

Yep, definitely agree. Marmit got about as close as possible. I reset the original sculpt but dropped the chin, leaving the proper width.

And thanks for the kind words on the displays...it's a learning process...im probably going to tweak the Moisture Vaporator dio to have more real looking sand for 1/6th scale, like in the Tatooine scene with the building..

Here's the update:

Solo Bones you have got to sell me some of those. don't be greedy. hehe
Haha! Yeah....they are hard to come by. i usually buy the busted up left overs on Ebay. I saw some guy buy two for about $125, new in box. Not bad!

Awesome pics Solo!! :rock

Yep - definitely the before helmet. :wink1:

Haha! Thanks Vintj.....much appreciated. I definately agree on the sculpt too...what was I thinking? :slap

looks great! really like the pics of the jawa's and troopers!

Thanks mate! Hey, isn't SS coming out with new Jawas?

Last edited:
rexcomp_zps7130155a.jpg

shocknew_zpsecde1b30.jpg

41stnew_zps16a9fb8f.jpg

utapauclone_zpsefdbf677.jpg

ph1501_zps888557b0.jpg

whiteclone-1_zps606ecd47.jpg

my newest batch that ive acquired through this site...some i parted together, others i repainted..

and another custom endor trooper
enofer2a_zps1101449e.jpg

sandie_zpsf2112961.jpg

DSC02321_zps86d5327a.jpg

DSC02303_zps39facacd.jpg

Really nice display of Clone Commanders you got there Kyle, great setup. I just checked out your youtube channel, good stuff.

Here are all of my Imperial Troopers.....

DSC088321000x463_zps5f34bf01.jpg

My display shelves....

DSC088381000x856_zpsc0c62b15.jpg

Last edited:
nice stuff you guys..gives me something to try and outdo..lol..

here's my newest custom Endor trooper..i think i will stop with number 3..but you never know...ive got his rifle waiting to be painted..stupid thing broke on me..had another one break in the same exact spot(where the stock connects to it..snapped...sigh)
endor3_zpsc4b2dccb.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice display of Clone Commanders you got there Kyle, great setup. I just checked out your youtube channel, good stuff.

LOL!! Everyone thinks my name is Kyle, but it's actually Khai!! Must be the Aussie accent! :)

Thanks for checking out my channel! Hopefully will post some more vids soon. Your collection looks pretty sweet!

Back