Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice stuff you guys..gives me something to try and outdo..lol..

here's my newest custom Endor trooper..i think i will stop with number 3..but you never know...ive got his rifle waiting to be painted..stupid thing broke on me..had another one break in the same exact spot(where the stock connects to it..snapped...sigh)
endor3_zpsc4b2dccb.jpg

I see your working on endor troops lately you may as well just give me all your clones so they don't feel so lonely ;)

LOL!! Everyone thinks my name is Kyle, but it's actually Khai!! Must be the Aussie accent! :)

Thanks for checking out my channel! Hopefully will post some more vids soon. Your collection looks pretty sweet!

My apologies Khai, sorry mate. I need to get my hearing checked. :)

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Really nice display of Clone Commanders you got there Kyle, great setup. I just checked out your youtube channel, good stuff.

Here are all of my Imperial Troopers.....

DSC088321000x463_zps5f34bf01.jpg

My display shelves....

DSC088381000x856_zpsc0c62b15.jpg

sweet baby jesus thats a ****ing killer display of badass figures...........:panic::panic::panic:

your top shelf with vader is bending due to too much awesome in one place......:wink1:

to anyone who has custom bashed figures and loves to shop at toy anxiety...and don't know about this...

hey, if you go and post your customs(one per month) on the TA thread.. you could win their monthly contest...if they dont get enough people to post, they won't do them anymore...so im trying to get a few others there..and they can be any customs..not just SW related..ive won 2 times so far...they give away a 25 buck gift card to their site..pretty nice

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36888

i just post my jedi duros..would love to see some of you guys post your stuff as well...come on...do it...

Last edited:
to anyone who has custom bashed figures and loves to shop at toy anxiety...and don't know about this...

hey, if you go and post your customs(one per month) on the TA thread.. you could win their monthly contest...if they dont get enough people to post, they won't do them anymore...so im trying to get a few others there..and they can be any customs..not just SW related..ive won 2 times so far...they give away a 25 buck gift card to their site..pretty nice

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36888

i just post my jedi duros..would love to see some of you guys post your stuff as well...come on...do it...

Put in an entry for may I keep forgetting to enter :slap

Looks awesome man. What are those display cases you have your figures in?
I'd also love a better look at your Vader, he looks great.

The cases I bought from Frank and Sons, I should've stocked up on more because they no longer make them. Thanks for the kind words I'll be sure take more pics of Vader and post them!

Those Marmits.. so good.. :drool

I HATE that I don't own at least one yet! :gah: :lol

Thanks, the marmits kill SS stormies IMHO. For their time, they were ahead of the game considering what's being done now with 1/6 scale.

Didn't realise they made the sandie helmet different, sadly tha means my standard is no good to swap onto the ssc's

I had no idea the helmets were different until I received the stormie comparing it with the sandie. Amazing how they got it right the first time around. Waiting for SS to release more troopers so I can mod these guys further.

I wish there were better pauldrons. I really like the look and shape of Marmits, but the flexibility of the SS. These plastic Pauldrons prevent the Sandtroopers helmets from making proper contact with the body.....just every so slightly. I found that blowdrying them and holding them down helps a lot, but still.....look at the way the Stormy's helmet makes contact with the chest and shoulders.

The Marmit pauldrons are not the best, they tend to crack easily, I had an extra pauldron when I got my Sandie and it was very brittle alas.

Back