Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a WIP of my 2nd ash as i just received my sideshow ash i managed to get cheap for parts.

Its currently on a soldier story body till the traid one come.
Wish i could get a second ash head :monkey2

im making one from the end of ed2 aswell but yours will look better. im just using an aod head as i couldnt find another ed2 one and i think beto still had one left a few weeks back when i asked, if u would use one of them? heres mine so far i just added some bloodier cuts blood in hair on ear the white stripe and the bruse on his left cheek. ive still got to gloss up the blood though. and ill probably just use a ttl body im not worried about visible joints. and did u make the pants? ive been strugglinh to find pairs that lookgood tucked in and arent too hi?

Thanks for the tip. I will prob wait a bit as beto was talking about doing a moving eye ash. But if i can manage to find a ED2 head in the mean time even better, but i dought it lol.
Another great looking WIP, you should show a pic of them all together.
I will try looking for the pants i used and send you a link when i get home as im at my gf at the mo.

thanks for the help and yes ill probably show pics of my ed collection once im finished, i just bought a sideshow ash for parts too so he should be finished soon

If you have an unpainted head by beto get it painted by Silent surfer, he's such amazing artist and can really do magic with great sculpts such as beto's

Just look at the detail he did to my Ash

bild

got the shirt today and ive finished my final ash..... for now, the shirt looks great in person. so great that i decided to replace my other beto ash's shirt with one so once i get that and make a name plate for this ash's stand ill show my collection

got the shirt today and ive finished my final ash..... for now, the shirt looks great in person. so great that i decided to replace my other beto ash's shirt with one so once i get that and make a name plate for this ash's stand ill show my collection

Love it ,looks great :rock

Cant wait to see the collection.

Still waiting for my triad body so i can do more on mine

Awesome! Might have to look for some ash stuff.

just bought a couple of display cases for me ash's once i get em ill show my collection, any1 heard news of when more evil dead stuff will b released by beto?

Beto isn't currently answering any emails etc. Which sucks coz I'm waiting on an ash aod head from him and I have no idea what's going on. But I'm sure it's worth the wait.

is he painting it? that could take a while. also he took about a week to reply to me, but he does reply, and it is worth the wait

GREAT NEWS GUYS

Was speaking to beto tonight and he has a lot of stuff in the works. He is also in the middle of moving at the mo so thats why replys can be a bit erratic so be patient.
heres a list of whats coming

*ASH moveable eyes in the works
*evil dead 2 ash second run updated is in mold process
*evil dead 2 cabin floor base in almost done need to finish henrrieta head

he also insisted i show a full pic of my ash display lol

GREAT NEWS GUYS

Was speaking to beto tonight and he has a lot of stuff in the works. He is also in the middle of moving at the mo so thats why replys can be a bit erratic so be patient.
heres a list of whats coming

*ASH moveable eyes in the works
*evil dead 2 ash second run updated is in mold process
*evil dead 2 cabin floor base in almost done need to finish henrrieta head

he also insisted i show a full pic of my ash display lol

Where can I buy that exact figure complete? WOW!

just finished finalizing my first ash, so once i get a few more stuff in the post in a few days ill showmy collection

Back