Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that the same ash head? or did u get another one. beto sent me a message about the vers 2 one 2 weeks ago and i asked how much for a painted one but i havent gotten a reply

im not sure he did PM me a few weeks ago just saying that theres a new evil dead 2 ash(2nd vers) available and some "solid necronomicrons" without pages and ive sent him a few messages bak but ive gotten no replies so far hopefully nothings happened to the guy, could be on holidays though

Dont worry, im shore he will post on this thead when they go up for sale.
I know beto has moved recently and has a lot of work on lately so there may be a delay in reply.

Wow . . all of those figures just look amazing . . . so lifelike . . incredible work . . .

I only own the PF but I did get it signed . . :)

ashbottom.jpg

Soooo jealous

Where did you get it signed?
Would love to get a signed picture of The Chin.

Thanks . . :)

He was at a comic convention down here in South Florida:
brucesign.jpg

The guy in the back at the other table is Ted Raimi . . if you get the chance to see him at one of these definitely go . . . his question and answer sessions are hilarious . . .

I defo would if i ever get the chance. Trouble living in the uk we rarely have stuff like that (well with Bruce there anyway) :monkey2

yay beto pm me back today, im going to order the new ash head and pay it after easter, he also has the deadite vers 2 aswell. enjoy ur holidays evil dead fans

yay beto pm me back today, im going to order the new ash head and pay it after easter, he also has the deadite vers 2 aswell. enjoy ur holidays evil dead fans

You getting the Deadite head to?

Im going to up to, up to 3 ED2 Ashes im making now lol

i may make a third one, now that ive got the aod head spare, but im im not sure what ill have him out of. maybe the start of ed 2 , but ill need to do some work on it., whats the third one ur making? a deadite?

not sure, he said that he had new ones available 2 weeks ago, and i asked for one, he then said it was a variation of the open mouthed ash( which was originally what i was looking for out of all the heads), with the same face and the same hair as the last head, i think thats what he said roughly, hopefully its not an army of darkness head.

just did some minor changes to the first vers ash and the headsculpt of the second, if the headsculpt with the open mouth im hopefully getting of beto once i get some pictures of him, turns out to be the first aod one he did (even though its a great sculpt, i do really want an ed2 one). i may just swap my heads, and put the neckless one on the ripped shirt vers so i can get a muscular body, i would like some feedback of everyone if its alright, would the aod head do for an evil dead 2 head now ive added the blood and the scar, and also is the weathering on the shirt too much? i tried to make it as accurate as possible, cheers peoples

Has anyone heard from beto recently. Hanging badly for this head.
Does anyone know if he still offers harnesses, I keep asking him but he never gives me answer lol.

Back