Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont have a figure of Ash yet but I do have this piece of custom work
Still have another 2-3 hours of shading yet.

This looks great, its started me off planning on getting one :rock

Starting a ash V2 btw guys

Thanks man.It's painful but worth it.The best part is it hasn't cost me a cent :yess:

Your ash looks awesome,Ive got a sideshow AOD on the way that i'm going to customize.You dont happen to know if betometali is still offering heads I keep pm him but he doesnt answer.

Thanks man.It's painful but worth it.The best part is it hasn't cost me a cent :yess:

Your ash looks awesome,Ive got a sideshow AOD on the way that i'm going to customize.You dont happen to know if betometali is still offering heads I keep pm him but he doesnt answer.

Looks amazing considering its free :lol

I think beto has ran out now but a lot of people have been after them, it might be worth us asking him if he would consider doing a second run.

Beto seems to always take a while to reply but its because he is working on a lot of suff right now.

Beto is a busy man, but he may have some surprises in store. Keep an eye open. Greats Ash's by the way. Mine still a work in progress when I get closer to being finished I'll post him here.

i asked beto the other day about the heads and he said he only had one hero ash from AOD left

heres my old custom i made out of extra stuff i had lying around. no money spent except for some dye with the pants

and heres my aod ash its a work in progress, not really a custom changed his pants and added some stuff, also tried to put some sweat on his brow.

Purchased a body for my 2nd ash from the end of ED2

I think it fits Bruce Campbells build at the time, i find a lot of the other bodys are far to big and musclely.

I think it fits Bruce Campbells build at the time, i find a lot of the other bodys are far to big and musclely.

I went with Leonidas body not because of it being accurate to Bruce, but it looks cool having him big and muscular + i wanted the AOD poster look. But its cool with a screen accurate body too, one day i might get a body for that, plis i cant pose the raised arm with shotgun scene from the beginning of AOD, thats the biggest drawback with the leo-body, such an iconic scene....

I went with Leonidas body not because of it being accurate to Bruce, but it looks cool having him big and muscular + i wanted the AOD poster look. But its cool with a screen accurate body too, one day i might get a body for that, plis i cant pose the raised arm with shotgun scene from the beginning of AOD, thats the biggest drawback with the leo-body, such an iconic scene....

Thats one of the reasons i chose the triad body over leo i had to choose looks or flexibility, i went with flexivility and price lol.

Any chance of showing some in hand pics of your ash?
They look great in the pics but i always prefer in hand ones.

Be careful man... those bodies have gotten horrible QC reviews. Loose joints, brittle plastic, etc.

Back