Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the look of the tikis, so much more than the Star Wars animated statues. They do look tiny but if ever I had the spare moolah...

Oh my goodness Chapter, how much do I love THE WALL?! I have a ton of autographs myself and have avoided hanging them up, so here may be the dumbest question ever, but how did you get them to line up all nice and evenly? Was it a giant pain in the ass?

I'm now weeding thru my humongous Buffy collection to see what I want to display and (gasp) possibly part with. Since I got laid off I have plenty of free time :)

I have this ledge running around the top of my ceiling and I'm slowly moving things up there. I've just added all the Electric Tikis

electric_tiki.jpg

electric_tiki2.jpg

The ????? is dusting these things, as it requires me to climb on a ladder. I predict they may become very dusty ;)

Oh my goodness Chapter, how much do I love THE WALL?! I have a ton of autographs myself and have avoided hanging them up, so here may be the dumbest question ever, but how did you get them to line up all nice and evenly? Was it a giant pain in the ass?

I'm now weeding thru my humongous Buffy collection to see what I want to display and (gasp) possibly part with. Since I got laid off I have plenty of free time :)

I have this ledge running around the top of my ceiling and I'm slowly moving things up there. I've just added all the Electric Tikis

electric_tiki.jpg

electric_tiki2.jpg

The ????? is dusting these things, as it requires me to climb on a ladder. I predict they may become very dusty ;)
If you selling stuff, let me know!

electric_tiki.jpg

electric_tiki2.jpg

Nice Tikis, Desilu!!! I can't enough of these guys!

As for The Wall and lining everything up....Yes, it was that big of a pain in the butt. I used a level, a tape measure, and a pencil. It took longer than I care to admit. :lol

Post more pics when you get the chance. :rock

Nice Tikis, Desilu!!! I can't enough of these guys!

As for The Wall and lining everything up....Yes, it was that big of a pain in the butt. I used a level, a tape measure, and a pencil. It took longer than I care to admit. :lol

Post more pics when you get the chance. :rock

Oy I feared that, I just don't know if I have the patience for that. I did toy with the idea of getting several 8x10s professionally framed inside one frame. Say 6-9 inside a frame, that way it wouldn't be such a huge issue to get them up. But sir you did a FINE job of making yours all even and purty!

I will definitely share more pics as I go thru my boxes, I'm excited to share them with friends who enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoy looking at theirs!

Here goes more from me...

And I also am showing a few of our 6" This is however, not all of them.
Please excuse the red arrows. Was showing my parents which ones they got me, lol.

I have a lead on that scythe, BG!!!! I'm just trying to pull together some last minute funds. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Also have 2 of the Chosen Collection, The Angel collection as well. The pretty blue one. And Chaos Bleeds, and the game for xbox and 2 for gameboy as well. One for color and one for advance. I feel like I'm missing stuff....books out the wazoo. I'll get those up if I take pics anytime soon.

Also have 2 of the Chosen Collection, The Angel collection as well. The pretty blue one. And Chaos Bleeds, and the one for xbox and 2 for gameboy as well. One for color and one for advance. I feel like I'm missing stuff....books out the wazoo. I'll get those up if I take pics anytime soon.

Please do! :rock

I look forward to seeing them.

I too have the two games for the XBox, but unfortunately I don't have an XBox anymore. I need to get a 360 to play them again. I had so much fun with those. I bought the PS2 version of Chaos Bleed as well, but I don't have a PS3 that works now. :banghead :lol

Our Chaos Bleeds is for PS2, which we have but we sold our original xbox recently so we need a 360 one of these days. But not right now with all the new collectibles coming out.

Our Chaos Bleeds is for PS2, which we have but we sold our original xbox recently so we need a 360 one of these days. But not right now with all the new collectibles coming out.

That's my dilemma too. I just can't afford it right now. And when I do get enough money, I blow it on something else.

That's my dilemma too. I just can't afford it right now. And when I do get enough money, I blow it on something else.

Yea my priorities always change. 2009 was a year for collectibles and 2010 will be too but I don't think as much. I have cut a lot of things I had on preorder so far but I guess we will see what else comes out this year that are must haves.

Yea my priorities always change. 2009 was a year for collectibles and 2010 will be too but I don't think as much. I have cut a lot of things I had on preorder so far but I guess we will see what else comes out this year that are must haves.

I'm in the same situation. My Marvel POs are going to have to downsize soon. That's another reason why I like what SSC has done to the Buffy line. While I would love more pieces, they don't have a PO every other week, making the idea of keeping up with their releases much more doable.

I'm in the same situation. My Marvel POs are going to have to downsize soon. That's another reason why I like what SSC has done to the Buffy line. While I would love more pieces, they don't have a PO every other week, making the idea of keeping up with their releases much more doable.

Yea for me it goes Indy, then Buffy, then Marvel and Star Wars at the same level.

Yea for me it goes Indy, then Buffy, then Marvel and Star Wars at the same level.

I'm thinking of downsizing to a Spider-Man and Buffy collection only. They would free up A LOT of space AND MONEY!!!!

In fact, that's all I have displayed right now. All of my other non-related Spider-Man and Buffy statues are in storage. I don't want my collection turning into this whirlwind of chaos. I like to keep things elite and focused, so I'm going to have to make some decisions this year.

Back