Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I like the wall. The only auto'd piece I got is this(unless you count sketchbooks)

that says

"Just did it with James Marsters"

I have to get more people to sign that t-shirt.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

That shirt is hilarious! I've never seen that before. Was it a convention exclusive?

I'm a convention junkie myself. I've met quite a few of the cast members of Buffy, Angel, Firefly, and a few misc. shows like Smallville and X-Files thrown in there too.

I'm lining up for another here shortly! :rock

Not a exclusive, just a ordinary t-shirt that said "Just did it" and had a sperm on it, until I "customized" it.

I was looking around in London for something to have James sign or to wear during a photoshot with him, and I found two t-shirts, one saying, "This man likes c**k" (John Barrowman was at the same con so I kinda regret not wearing that shirt on a photoshot with him) and then this. I didn't have the stones do buy the first one, so I customized this one. He laughed a bit while signing it. I'm surprised I didn't faint.

Not a exclusive, just a ordinary t-shirt that said "Just did it" and had a sperm on it, until I "customized" it.

I was looking around in London for something to have James sign or to wear during a photoshot with him, and I found two t-shirts, one saying, "This man likes c**k" (John Barrowman was at the same con so I kinda regret not wearing that shirt on a photoshot with him) and then this. I didn't have the stones do buy the first one, so I customized this one. He laughed a bit while signing it. I'm surprised I didn't faint.

I wouldn't have the "grapefruits" either. :lol Very cool story though. I got a chance to meet James too. Very personable, very nice, just everything you'd want an actor to be towards their fans. He had just got done filming Dragonball, so I asked him a few things about the movie experience and surprisingly, he told me he had been a fan of Dragonball for years and had seen almost every episode in the series. He earned major points with me. :rock Most impressive.

I'll try my best to get some pics done later today. It's just a lot of working taking all of the 12" out of their boxes and then putting them back. But, I'll do my best.

I'll try my best to get some pics done later today. It's just a lot of working taking all of the 12" out of their boxes and then putting them back. But, I'll do my best.

You're fine, BG, but I'm wondering where the rest of Whedonville is though?!?!

im dying to get my hands on an alternate buffy pf :(
cant find one anywhere............
and to think i pre ordered it and cancelled way back when cause i thought 1 buffy was enough and that they would continue the buffy pf line....
i wish they made a faith pf!!!

im dying to get my hands on an alternate buffy pf :(
cant find one anywhere............
and to think i pre ordered it and cancelled way back when cause i thought 1 buffy was enough and that they would continue the buffy pf line....
i wish they made a faith pf!!!

Did you grab the one in the for sale section? If so I hate you but congrats.

If not who got it?!?!?!?!? I so wanted it :( I should have just jumped on it right away.

If not who got it?!?!?!?!? I so wanted it :( I should have just jumped on it right away.

no wasnt me. i did see one on ebay for $450 buy it now about a month ago but thought it was a bit much, someone won it with best offer of $350.
I did see 2 other alt buffys on ebay about 2-3 months ago for $320-$330 buy it now, again, i thought was too much considering they were ending at only about $160-$190 on auction.
Now theyve all disappeared all of a sudden :(
no buy it nows and none on auction....

no wasnt me. i did see one on ebay for $450 buy it now about a month ago but thought it was a bit much, someone won it with best offer of $350.
I did see 2 other alt buffys on ebay about 2-3 months ago for $320-$330 buy it now, again, i thought was too much considering they were ending at only about $160-$190 on auction.

I heard Skiman bought it.....:monkey3

And about the Alt. PFs, I'm amazed at the price increase myself. I bought mine a few years ago for $175 (if memory serves correctly.) But now, some of these prices are just absurb IMO. It's a great piece, but for those prices, I can think of better ways to invest my money in the world of Whedon.

And about the Alt. PFs, I'm amazed at the price increase myself. I bought mine a few years ago for $175 (if memory serves correctly.) But now, some of these prices are just absurb IMO. It's a great piece, but for those prices, I can think of better ways to invest my money in the world of Whedon.

Yea I agree I think $200+ is pretty ridiculous for the alternate. Some day I will have one!

I was so dissappointed they stopped with the PF line for Buffy.
I have submitted a question for SS Q&A which i hope they will reply to and consider. Maybe if others can ask similiar questions we could get SS's attention??
I basically asked them if they could consider doing at least 1 more PF Buffy being Faith. It seems to be very hard for any toy/collectable company to capture Elizas likeness properly, so i suggested Trevor grove for the sculptor.
What do you guys think should we begin a mass request for Faith PF?? :D

I was so dissappointed they stopped with the PF line for Buffy.
I have submitted a question for SS Q&A which i hope they will reply to and consider. Maybe if others can ask similiar questions we could get SS's attention??
I basically asked them if they could consider doing at least 1 more PF Buffy being Faith. It seems to be very hard for any toy/collectable company to capture Elizas likeness properly, so i suggested Trevor grove for the sculptor.
What do you guys think should we begin a mass request for Faith PF?? :D

Unfortunately that is a waste of time because they said numerous times now they will not be doing anymore PF especially with their new line.

I spent 180 + 6.50 shipping on my Buffy Alt. She was a great price. I could not see me spending over 200 for her.

I also think it's great to ask sideshow about another PF. Though if it were up to me I'd want Illyria on top of anyone. But Faith is a strong second. And Trevor would be perfect for it.

Only prob with asking sideshow is they wont do it. Pick something Star Wars and ask for it, you'll get lucky then. ;)

I spent 180 + 6.50 shipping on my Buffy Alt. She was a great price. I could not see me spending over 200 for her.

I also think it's great to ask sideshow about another PF. Though if it were up to me I'd want Illyria on top of anyone. But Faith is a strong second. And Trevor would be perfect for it.

Only prob with asking sideshow is they wont do it. Pick something Star Wars and ask for it, you'll get lucky then. ;)

That's how I feel. Great piece, but I couldn't imagine spending more than $200 on the Alt. PF. (But yes, it still is a beautiful piece. :rock)

I'm taking all new pics of my collection, starting with an individual series of the Angel PF. I got a new camera so I need to work on my photo taking ability! :lol

Photos should be uploaded late tonight!

Sorry.:angelsmil

Nope.:eek:

Yeah, I've been scooping up these premium formats over the past month. You know, christmas time. I thought I was done shopping for my wife, and then that alt repaint showed up for so cheap.:banghead

I had no choice but to buy it.

Christmas was great. My wife loved the bloody spike (yeah, that was me, too). She never heard of it.

It's pretty funny. She's the big Buffy fan, but I end up knowing more because I try to find cool stuff for her.

So buffy should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to see her reaction.:D

Back