Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These displays make me painfully aware of the glaring omission of anything Buffy in my collection. Fantastic displays, everyone.

How much do those Buffy maquettes go for these days? I'd love Buffy and Angel.

Also, those props are really cool, Tully. Where'd you get them?

Edit: I assume everyone's already seen these?

buffy-the-vampire-slayer-complete-set-6-funko-pop-2.jpg

I kind of wish they'd have gone with a season 1 design of Xander to complement Buffy and Giles from that season but their choice makes sense when considering the eyepatched variant. I'll definitely be picking up Buffy, Xander and Giles!

I really enjoy this collection and Buffy is still such a good show even to this day. I really like the electric tiki statues as well.

Attachments

• 8B81DBEB-CF8F-4DC6-8F58-26E4F4AAB231.jpg
    8B81DBEB-CF8F-4DC6-8F58-26E4F4AAB231.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 115
That's a pretty awesome set-up! :rock :rock :rock

Glad to talk with a fellow collector who appreciates Buffy.

Do you have any of the Tikis?

That's a pretty awesome set-up! :rock :rock :rock

Glad to talk with a fellow collector who appreciates Buffy.

Do you have any of the Tikis?

Thank you!! We Buffy collectors are a dying breed unfortunately.

Heck yeah, I have the electric tiki collection as well. I like the very stylish look they have. I really enjoy the Buffy and Angel comics as well.

Thank you!! We Buffy collectors are a dying breed unfortunately.

Heck yeah, I have the electric tiki collection as well. I like the very stylish look they have. I really enjoy the Buffy and Angel comics as well.

Free those Tikis and post some pics! :rock :lol

I don't know if I still have the Tikis or not

I'm still waiting to see a collection thread from you!!! Do you still have the PFs or maquettes?

Not a POP fan but it's good to see Xander and Giles finally getting their due.

I've always wanted the EoD Buffy Tiki, deeply regret not grabbing it at the time and the resale price is ridiculous. Man I wish there was some new merch...

I really enjoy this collection and Buffy is still such a good show even to this day. I really like the electric tiki statues as well.

Is the Buffy PF variant with red pants an improvement over the original, black dress version in terms of facial detail? It looks pretty good from afar.

I wish that I was collecting when Sideshow had released those PFs and maquettes. Their aftermarket prices are unjustifiable.

Is the Buffy PF variant with red pants an improvement over the original, black dress version in terms of facial detail? It looks pretty good from afar.

I wish that I was collecting when Sideshow had released those PFs and maquettes. Their aftermarket prices are unjustifiable.

My PFs are in storage, but if memory serves correctly, I believe it's the same face sculpt with different hair sculpt, no?

The variant has updated paint and the eyes are more accurately portrayed. The hair is also much better sculpted.

Unfortunately that’s the price one must pay for the older ss stuff. Really depends how big of a fan you are to what you love.

Not a POP fan but it's good to see Xander and Giles finally getting their due.

I've always wanted the EoD Buffy Tiki, deeply regret not grabbing it at the time and the resale price is ridiculous. Man I wish there was some new merch...

Yeah I really like that buffy tiki. I also wished they made more stuff as well!

Electric Tiki is so bad***. I love the designs. I've bought a few special items from Tracy (the designer and owner, I believe).

I never bought into the line initially, but I caught the bug eventually.

Hey everyone. Just a quick one, i’m uoda Angel and the SS version i have just has 2 plain hands. Are there any variant hands, maybe with the Claddagh ring out there?

My custom Angel. Head cast, shrunk and painted by Hilliers Heads.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

*can’t work out how to straighten the photos up*

Back