Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the revamped versions (pun intended) of my original photos, starting with the Angel Premium Format piece.

AngelPF1.jpg

AngelPF2.jpg

AngelPF3.jpg

AngelPF4.jpg

AngelPF5.jpg

AngelPF6.jpg

AngelPF7.jpg

AngelPF8.jpg

Great way to display it.

I can't say I like the bored look on the normal head, but the vampire head is awesome.

I have to be honest in that I don't display it with the "game face." I really like the game face, but then I think of Angelus and I want my collection to radiate a happy vibe. :D :lol

I think it would be the other way for me. Angel has started to really bore me as a character, while Angelus fascinates me, so I'd probably have him in game face all the time.

Of course, I won't be able to afford this statue for years, so maybe I'll change my mind :)

Man, I've really gotta get around to making a mould of both that and the Vamp Spike head and reworking them. Those huge wrinkles in the Angel head really kill that sculpt. The Human faced Spike and vamp faced Angel are so much better.

Man, I've really gotta get around to making a mould of both that and the Vamp Spike head and reworking them. Those huge wrinkles in the Angel head really kill that sculpt. The Human faced Spike and vamp faced Angel are so much better.

The Vamp Angel head is the only reason to have the PF. And I am sad I didn't go for it when they were available. I also got the regular for a darn good price. I'm not pining for it so that's good. But I think for Angel's you need the ex, and for Spike, the regular will do. I have the ex Spike and his human face is beautiful!

Nice pics Chap. I will try to get some before I move out of here, cause I'm not going to unpack them till I move again. I'll only be there for four months. So if I don't do it before I move, you all will be waiting too long.

Thanks all! I plan on taking a lot more pictures, but it will be a while more than likely. I'm currently running back and forth, trying to make the most of my Christmas break. But when I get some free time, I will definitely post more!

I finally tracked down a Buffy Alternate, and at the same time a Black dress Buffy EX :D

I now have a spare Black dress REG Buffy i will be selling soon if anyone is looking for one.

I finally tracked down a Buffy Alternate, and at the same time a Black dress Buffy EX :D

I now have a spare Black dress REG Buffy i will be selling soon if anyone is looking for one.

Good job! :) Always nice to get the pieces you want.

I'm guessing you already stuck in on ebay? :( I'm sad if that's so.

Congrats!!! You won't be disappointed! And you WON'T have a problem selling this one. (If it hasn't sold already.)

I'm guessing you already stuck in on ebay? :( I'm sad if that's so.

thanx guys! no have not sold reg buffy yet. Im just going to wait until i recieve the ex first, should be in a week or so.
If anyone on freaks wants it ill be happy to help them out, before i stick it on ebay.
Just please bear in mind im in australia so shipping could be a little higher then what your use to in the USA. :eek:

with the new statues coming from sideshow i decided to take my buffy figure out of her prison. this was my first(and still favorite) figure from sideshow. i still think it is one of sideshow's best.

IMG_1235.jpg

with the new statues coming from sideshow i decided to take my buffy figure out of her prison. this was my first(and still favorite) figure from sideshow. i still think it is one of sideshow's best.

IMG_1235.jpg

I agree, if I was going to get one Buffy 1/6th, it would be this one.

Ooo the stake is badass! I love that box.

Congrats on that purchase. The book is cool but might need a repaint.

You're the second person to say that! :lol

I really like it. The pictures don't do it justice, but in person, I absolutely love it.

Back