• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Should There Be a New Rule Made ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only know where Jen is because the bushes by her house are such a hotspot for shenanigans :lecture

istockphoto_2387951-peeping-tom.jpg

Ah the shed... I was never able to get past the bouncer for that one. But I've heard tales :panic:

Yes...only a very select few make it to the shed....except Chase. I'm still not sure how he made it...must have done some favors to someone. :mad:

I'm kidding but you have an awesome looking house. Your display(s) inspired me to buy my own Bestas.

I only know where Jen is because the bushes by her house are such a hotspot for shenanigans

:lol Shenanigans

:lecture...so is my shed. I should start charging rent. :lol

That's how some movies start!

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol :lecture

Damn son, pay your bills so you can get some sig and avy action back.

Meh, I am UNDECLARED.

I'm kidding but you have an awesome looking house. Your display(s) inspired me to buy my own Bestas.

Ahh..why thank you. :D Bestas do rule. I also really like the Billy cabinets with glass doors for smaller items. IKEA ftw!!

I would LOVE to do custom cabinets...but they are so out of my price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back