Should Hot Toys re-release Preds? Yes or No? Opinions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True but their is alot strong talk of a possible new Police Station shootout T1 aswell.

Yeah but the point was that no one would have any objections to that, in fact any sane person is desperate to upgrade it. Not so with the predators and marines apparently.

Like I said, I wouldnt have a problem buying them.. if i had the money of course.. Geez.

There's always a cheaper route to collecting with the NECA figures if the Hot Toys are too expensive, just an alternative route...

Geez.

There's always a cheaper route to collecting with the NECA figures if the Hot Toys are too expensive, just an alternative route...

Geez.
thank you. i wonder if these people show up on car collector message boards and b!tc# about ferrari prices.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m8ghFf79veo" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

britney-bald-crazy.jpg

Geez.

Of course there is. But Im not referring to Hot Toys retail prices, Im referring to $700 above prices.

I'm fine with the original versions that I have and enjoy them a lot, but it wouldn't really affect me if they did decide to make updated versions.

Lol sounds like you are the one getting defensive. No one asked you to apologize or stop sharing thoughts. People just said stop bringing up old subjects. Everyone that has responded are just sharing their thoughts so go ahead and post away,

This thread was made to message about whatever topics concerning figures and movies. That is what Im doing as anyone in here. I think we can, all in a civilized manner, comment on our opinions and be respectful. But, I guess that impossible. Right?

Yeah but the point was that no one would have any objections to that, in fact any sane person is desperate to upgrade it. Not so with the predators and marines apparently.

I would think an updated uber accurate HT P1 would be welcome by most especially considering the complaints it got. The other Preds maybe not as much. Anywho even if we do see an updated P1, I don't expect to see it for a couple of years. Like I said the best we can hope for is a Classic Pred from Preds.

re-releasing is a burden. where a new product will sell what the re-release would have and then some. hot toys loves to remake and will continue to despite collector groans because HT is really interested in pleasing the collector who buys both versions. many more people bought the dx batman and joker than the originals. Anyone who had the originals and didn't get the dx are kicking themselves. Remakes are a good thing to hot toys because the first version promotes a vastly improved second version that collectors have no choice but to buy or be left out.

all i want is a classic predator from predators and the whole crew of marines from aliens

Back