ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (THE MATRIX RELOADED NEO & MORPHEUS)

Took this picture yesterday. Still not on a Wake level but pretty happy with it.

AFE62DBE-205B-48AF-A6C3-C374F784E78E_zpsnfvtfoo7.jpg

Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (THE MATRIX RELOADED NEO & MORPHEUS)

Is that a new Joker shorty? Thats one of the best shots I've seen! :horror :clap

Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (NEO/MORPHEUS/JOKER)

WOW, whenever i want to get inspired to try and up my game with better figures i come onto short's thread and leave with my tail between my legs, and realize these are one of a kind gems!!:wave

WOW, whenever i want to get inspired to try and up my game with better figures i come onto short's thread and leave with my tail between my legs, and realize these are one of a kind gems!!:wave

:lol
You're too funny mighty. What are you talking about though man. You have one of the best collections with some of the best stuff around. :lecture

Give yourself some more credit buddy! :1-1:

Thank though. Appreciate it. :)

You're too funny mighty. What are you talking about though man. You have one of the best collections with some of the best stuff around. :lecture

:lol:loltwo master collectors congratulating each other...the rest of us are drooling

Amazing Joker, Short! Insanely awesome collection too!

The thing about Mighty is that he found a way to combine quality and quantity and turn it into a museum sized collection of amazingness!

:lol:loltwo master collectors congratulating each other...the rest of us are drooling

:lol:lol
Thanks man! :)

Amazing Joker, Short! Insanely awesome collection too!

The thing about Mighty is that he found a way to combine quality and quantity and turn it into a museum sized collection of amazingness!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

So true! Thanks Chris! :duff

Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (NEO/MORPHEUS/JOKER/BD T-800)

Is he going right next to your other T-800 Hector?

Awesome pics, homie! :clap I must say, I'm dreading what this figure will do to my perception of the Dx10 once I get the two of them together. :lol

Awesome pics, homie! :clap I must say, I'm dreading what this figure will do to my perception of the Dx10 once I get the two of them together. :lol

Thanks man! :)
It might my friend. It might. :lol The height difference is what really bothers me. Shortening the DX13 just seems wrong. :lol It's not that obvious though. Love the clean look. So he's not going anywhere. :)

Back