Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs -Starkiller-Revan-Barc-Death Dealer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs thread

Updates on my Sandtrooper too!, just won an auction for a marmit Stormie with an extra Helmet for $100, Guess who's getting an upgrade :) will be casting copies for my stormies for sure :)

Oh yeah the dealer I thinking a Kaustic Plastic Muscle body with the rubber leg muscles over top, I've seen some chain on ebay but not real. Once I get the body it'd rock & roll time

Some A-mazing work in this thread! I've been following the Frazetta, but neglected to see your previous work.

Great stuff man :rock :rock

Thnx GB! i think I had a thread in the Customs area from way back too! To be honest I can't see me doing too many SW customs in the future as I think I've probably got every figure I want bar a few I know will be made, plus I think my style suits the world of wrought Iron better then the laser line of Plastisteel :)

Thnx GB! i think I had a thread in the Customs area from way back too! To be honest I can't see me doing too many SW customs in the future as I think I've probably got every figure I want bar a few I know will be made, plus I think my style suits the world of wrought Iron better then the laser line of Plastisteel :)

Thats a sad day shock!

Well to be fair if you make a Thulsa Doom you're kind of doing SW as it's James Earl Jones :lecture

:lol................:lecture

yea and conan is kind of like chewbacca..............okay he's really nothing like chewbacca except maybe grunts & howls..........but......wait......what are we talking about?

oh yea, CONAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................:yess:

imagetyx.jpg
for anyone who was wondering what I've been upto in the non sw world

55qs.jpg

Haven't really been into making anything lately, so decided to warm back into it by updating the belt and resculptingthe plate skirt using a flexible resin. Lot more accurate to the movie and allows better articulation, also I created the boots from pleather and added straps with buckles, not functional but make a big difference to the look

Last edited:
Re: Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs thread

Hey Guys just thought I'd put it out there, any of these parts are available for casting PM if your interested

regards!
Kashyyyk scout is $40shipped (Raw kit) includes 1xchest/backplate, 1xcod piece, 2xboots & 1xhelmet rotocast (large2pce or small 1pce, pics of smaller to be posted soon)

Starkiller $35shipped (Raw Kit) includes 2xPauldrons, 1xbelt buckle/cod piece, 1xchest armour & 1xhelmet large or small (rotocast)

Revan $35shipped (Raw Kit) includes 1xhead with mask (one piece),2x Vambraces,2x Pauldrons, chest armour with metal rings 4xsmall 1x largre (no backplate at this time)
These are so amazing - I was just toying with the idea of a Kaskyyk Scout and ARF trooper too. I'm blown away by your Starkiller and Revan too...am I allowed to buy them off of you if I'm new? I'm salivating here think about all of them.....

And RavenEye gave me a really, really disturbing idea to try making a Darth Jar Jar. I'm feeling a tad dirty for even thinking of it, but I can't stop giggling thinking about it....:FREAK:

:) thanks mate, I think those prices are a bit out if date ;) postage is almost half the price quoted :rotfl. I could possibly drag out the moulds for barc and star killer... Speak to scottyb for revan as he has the moulds it's a old piece so I dunno if he wants to offer due to quality of the sculpt. But yeah we'd have to agree on new prices as I can't do it for those any more.

:) thanks mate, I think those prices are a bit out if date ;) postage is almost half the price quoted :rotfl. I could possibly drag out the moulds for barc and star killer... Speak to scottyb for revan as he has the moulds it's a old piece so I dunno if he wants to offer due to quality of the sculpt. But yeah we'd have to agree on new prices as I can't do it for those any more.

You just made me a happy gal! The price isn't a problem for the trooper & Starkiller -they're so awesome, I must have them! If your price is a firstborn child, I'll have to talk to my husband first, but as long as you can wait a few months - no problem!:impatient: :panic: I'll talk to Scotty to see if he still has Revan - I hate coming late to the party! Again, TYTYTY! :yess:

Back