Shipping Costs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoker040

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello, I'm stoker040 a bit new to this forums but I have a few questions.

I need to know some things about Shipping on theSideshow site before I do so, I asked their helpdesk but they are keeping spamming me with a site I don't understand.

So I want to pre-order the Joker 2.0 Exclusive, the price itself is $275,00 + $25,00 Shipping costs to The Netherlands they said. But now I'm very afraid of extra costs at the door or something seeing on this site from Sideshow
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/reveuduty.png
it shows my country has 19% VAT rate and 5-20% Duty costs? So they add 19% and then another 5-20% plus you never know what other boarder line costs will be added. So I'm afraid that if I pre-order one for $300 (Costs itself + $25 Shipping) I will need to pay another $200 at my door itself!

So maby you know how those costs will end up because I dont want to be ripped of $500 at my house door. Also you know someone in Europe/The Netherlands shipped earlier from Sideshow a 1/6 figure? And as latst is there any section on the forums where I can post questions like this because I'm really confused.

Thanks for reading this, would be pleased if you can answer me. :)

Hi just thought I'd let you know that there are two shops in the Netherlands that sell 1/6th collectables.

The first is Galaxyshop.eu

And the other is

Twilight zone in Dordreacht.

I think both of these will stock the 2.0 Joker and the shipping will be a lot cheaper.

Hope this helps you and welcome to the forums.

Jay.

Don't buy from those shops as I have had a bad experience with both of them. You are best to go to Gator.nl he has the best prices and service. The only problem is if you are looking for the ex then you have to get it direct from Sideshow.

Galaxyshop is much expensiver then Gator, I knew those sites already I think I'll order them at Gator but no exclusive version :-( but shipping from Sideshow is way to expensive.

Sorry,

I did not know of gator.nl it looks like a very good site.

I have dealt with Galaxyshop in the past and the service was ok bit the shipping to Ireland is very expensive at €40 for a 1/6th figure.

I hope to deal with Gator on the new HT Luke.

Jay.

Hi Stoker,

Sorry to hear about the confusion regarding your shipping costs. I would recommend contacting your local customs office to get the most accurate estimate of import fees. Please bear in mind that Sideshow Collectibles highly discounts all our international shipping costs and your customs will charge you import fees on the full shipping cost.

Also, I am sorry, but I'm not sure I'm clear on what site you were directed to that gave you spam. If you can clarify, I'll see if that can be addressed.

As always, if you have further questions, you can email customer service directly at [email protected].

Back