Shell's Print Thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, THAT'S what I call a collection. Very nice, Shell. :rock
Thanks Chap :1-1:
x

What an amazing collection of prints, Shell! :clap :rock
Thanks very much for sharing!!

I really like this one! The fire effect is absolutely awesome! Like the piece itself lights up! :rock
I agree, the 'Lava' coloured Kiani's are definately up there at the top of my favourite list. That picture is a little blurry too so it doesn't do the Print justice, it's just gorgeous :clap
Thanks pal!
x

Whoa! Just Whoa!

I'd love to get my hands on some of those LM prints.
Thanks K

I would definately recommend the LM prints, they are just so detailed and the colouring is magnificent.
Some are still avaialble from Aspen but a few are becoming very hard to get now, I've been very lucky to get them.
Thanks again.
x

thanks for sharing your awesome print collection :rock:rock:rock
Thanks kc
x

Indeed they are. You know how it goes: The world keeps spinning.
;-)
It does, so I'm told. I'm just going an hour at a time just now so days are all blurring together :lol
Glad to hear you doing better buddy!.
x

What's not to like! :) It is a impressive collection. Would be thrilling to see all prints nicely framed and arranged in an adequately lit room! But yes, I am well aware of limitations reality forces upon us! :D

What's not to like!, It is a impressive collection. Would be thrilling to see all prints nicely framed and arranged in an adequately lit room! But yes, I am well aware of limitations reality forces upon us!
Thanks again. Yeah I would love to have them all framed but far too many with no space, but they do look good in their portfolios!
x :1-1:

Everything :mad:

I rate this thread big kahkah :pfft:
:lol :lol

Dorkie showing his spelling skills in my thread :moon :nana: :wink1:

Don't try to shamelessly plug the sale of your Donald Duck Speedo's in my thread, I know you want to.. :monkey3
x :wave

Hey buddy!! :1-1:

Wow! That´s a pretty amazing collection you got there! I had no idea you had so many....
Are you reading the Lady Mechanika comic...?
And I agree that Turner passed away waaaay too soon...:(

Hope you are doing well my friend and I´ll talk to you soon

:wave:love

Hey buddy!! :1-1:

Wow! That´s a pretty amazing collection you got there! I had no idea you had so many....
Are you reading the Lady Mechanika comic...?
And I agree that Turner passed away waaaay too soon...:(

Hope you are doing well my friend and I´ll talk to you soon

:wave:love
Hi sweetie,

Thanks for your post :1-1:

Yep, I love the comic, the Artworks is just stunning! and it's a greta story :rock.

Thanks again pal, and I'm so glad you like your little giftie :wink1:

Last edited:
Wow Shell! Beautiful collection of prints you have there. My personal favorites are the Lady Mechanika series. :duff

Wow - Loving your collection.

Am somewhat jealous, you've there are few really cool ones there that I aspire to get one day.

Especially like that limited LM landscaped (limited to 20) one and the UK Kiani prints :)

wow these are so gorgeous. what a great collection!!! thnx for sharing :mexwave

Cool collection! I especially like your LM prints - and the Turner Super Girl. :love

Thanks for letting us see them. :rock

Very nice and sexy prints Shell!

This deserves 2 Muttleys for you....

file.php
file.php

Wow Shell! Beautiful collection of prints you have there. My personal favorites are the Lady Mechanika series.
Thanks Jen.
The detail in the LM prints is just mind blowing, they really are something special to look at!.
x :1-1:

Wow - Loving your collection.

Am somewhat jealous, you've there are few really cool ones there that I aspire to get one day.

Especially like that limited LM landscaped (limited to 20) one and the UK Kiani prints
Thank you for the kind words, yeah I was really pleased (and lucky) to be able to get the Ultra Limited LM Print, it certainly is gorgeous!.
Thanks again

wow these are so gorgeous. what a great collection!!! thnx for sharing
Thanks pal.
x :duff

Cool collection! I especially like your LM prints - and the Turner Super Girl. :love

Thanks for letting us see them.
Thanks DL.
The LM Prints are becoming VERY popular, the Artwork is just out of this world and the colouring, well it goes without saying that I love them as it is the master Peter S colouring them :rock

Beautiful pieces!
Many thanks Gary

Thanks once again everyone, you are all fab. I've been collecting the prints for many years now and it's taken a while to get it as it is just now but I do love 'em :love

I know a lot of peeps are interested in the LM prints so all I will say is if there is one you like, I suggest getting it now (if it's still availabe) as they are becoming harder to find :lecture

i've still got to take a couple more piccies to add (once taken) of my LM Original Benitez sketches (just portraits) and a couple of other prints.

Thanks again all, I really appreciate all your comments.
Shell

Last edited:
Wow! Fantastic and beautiful prints, Shell! I hope you have them nicely framed on the wall to enjoy every day! :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back