Shell's Print Thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff. I got this one from ebay which ironically he is a member here, IdeaOfEvil. This was my most wanted Turner print ever and my most expensive purchase but well worth it. I should get the print tomorrow :)
000_0004_00-1.jpg

you have so many prints that I want from your collection that I don't have :eek: Thx for sharing :rock

Last edited:
Wow! Fantastic and beautiful prints, Shell! I hope you have them nicely framed on the wall to enjoy every day! :clap
Thanks Jamie!
Unfortunately no, not all of them. I have several framed nicely but most are spread across 5 Portfolios. Each character has a Portfolio so they are stored together.
I do look at them all the time though :lol
Thanks again pal :rock
x

Great stuff. I got this one from ebay which ironically he is a member here, IdeaOfEvil. This was my most wanted Turner print ever and my most expensive purchase but well worth it. I should get the print tomorrow
000_0004_00-1.jpg

you have so many prints that I want from your collection that I don't have :eek: Thx for sharing :rock
Thanks VS!
I'm glad you got that print. It was me that mentioned to IoE it may be worth contacting you as I knew you were looking for it :naughty
So I'm really pleased you decided to go for it, congrats :rock
You will love it, I can guarantee it and yep it may be an expensive one now but it is oh so very worth it :clap

Thanks again for the compliment, it's taken me a long time to get so many but they are just so stunning, I loves them :duff
x

Thanks Jamie!
Unfortunately no, not all of them. I have several framed nicely but most are spread across 5 Portfolios. Each character has a Portfolio so they are stored together.
I do look at them all the time though :lol
Thanks again pal :rock
x

Thanks VS!
I'm glad you got that print. It was me that mentioned to IoE it may be worth contacting you as I knew you were looking for it :naughty
So I'm really pleased you decided to go for it, congrats :rock
You will love it, I can guarantee it and yep it may be an expensive one now but it is oh so very worth it :clap

Thanks again for the compliment, it's taken me a long time to get so many but they are just so stunning, I loves them :duff
x
IoE never contacted me on it. :eek: I only stumbled on eBay about this and about a 1/2 dozen email back and forth that he mentioned he was from here. He did mentioned that I said I was looking for one but couldn't find any of the posting I was looking for 1. Luckily it never sold during that time. :yess:

Last edited:
Luckily it never sold during that time. :yess:

Yep, it was beyond my finances otherwise I would have snapped it up :gah: Glad to see its gone to someone who is really going to appreciate it.

I got this one off IoE though, which was awesome as its a grail piece for me :)

Print_Soulfire01de.jpg

IoE never contacted me on it. :eek: I only stumbled on eBay about this and about a 1/2 dozen email back and forth that he mentioned he was from here. He did mentioned that I said I was looking for one but couldn't find any of the posting I was looking for 1. Luckily it never sold during that time.
Ah well, as long as you got it, that's the main thing :rock
x

Yep, it was beyond my finances otherwise I would have snapped it up :gah: Glad to see its gone to someone who is really going to appreciate it.

I got this one off IoE though, which was awesome as its a grail piece for me

Print_Soulfire01de.jpg

I wanted that one :cuss :mad: :pfft:
....but I ain't mad.......much :monkey3

Seriously though, I'm glad it's gone to another collector :rock
x

I wanted that one :cuss :mad: :pfft:
....but I ain't mad.......much :monkey3
Seriously though, I'm glad it's gone to another collector :rock

I know what you mean - I've been looking for that print for many years and it is the last of the Soulfire vol 1 #1 prints for me to collect (I will have all 6 when it turns up). :yess: Actual photos could be coming.

Easy to spend a lot of money on prints, had to restrain myself on the others IoE had as they were not on my 'really really really want' list ;)

I got this one off IoE though, which was awesome as its a grail piece for me :)

Print_Soulfire01de.jpg

Thanks. At the time, it was my $$ for preorders that was due to release in March & May. I really didn't have this budgeted but I knew I couldn't pass it up. Damn, I really like that print that u have. That's probably another 1 I will try to get down the road.

Very cool con sketches, Shell! Congrats! :duff

I love these two prints!

Awesome collection, Shell! :clap
Thanks Snoops, the Kiani I just got this recently actually and it completes my Kiani Convention Prints from 2007 which is fab!.
WW speaks for herself :rock
Thanks again mate.

x

Wow Shell, the more I see of your print collection the more I am just floored. Beautiful! These are exquisite. Love Benitez
Thanks G, I knew you would like the Benitez pieces.
I still have a few more of them to add that you will love too, not to mention my LM comic book (variant cover) collection :naughty
x

Really like this AH Wonder Woman Print.

000_0003_01.jpg
Thanks VS. I got that as a gift too which makes it extra special.
She's my favourite DC character so a few years ago a friend, knowing I collected prints gave me those two. :rock
x

uberly awesome girl. :yess:
Thank you my friend :hi5:
x

Wow. Just wow. That's absolutely gorgeous. I haven't seen this one before, and I love it. Can you give me any info on it? Key words to search for it more specifically? How much did it run you, about how much is it worth now, and is there a better way to try to track one down for sale other than the WTB section here? I'm really ignorant in the realm of print collecting.
Thanks so much and I agree, this piece is just spectacular.
I had wanted this print for the longest time and thanks to a fellow freak, I got it :yess:
The print is called 'Aspen Splash Swimsuit, 2007 Wizard World LA Convention Exc', it's limited to only 75 and it's quite hard to come by now, but I hope you get one. It's well worth it. Although it could be quite expensive and can go in excess of $200.

There's a couple of terrific reference sites that you may want to look at if searching for the names and information about specific prints.

Comic Obsessions
https://comicobsessions.com/Prints_Aspen.asp

Michael Turner Shrine
https://michaelturnershrine.com/body-of-work/prints-posters/prints-by-michael-turner/

I've referred to both sites many times and they are FAB for looking up specific Prints and getting the correct title and ES for any particular Aspen/ Turner Print you may be looking for.

Hope this helps and good luck finding the WWLA if you decide to hunt one down let me know as I'll ask around. Keep checking Ebay and SF too.

Thanks again everyone, I really appreciate all your comments.
Shell
x :wave

Last edited:
So, who wants to see another Benitez Con Sketch :naughty

000_0002-8.jpg

Seriously I cannot get enough of Joe B's Lady Mechanika, I love the Artwork, the story....everything. Joe B's work is just wonderful, the guy's talent is incredible :drool

I have now been given a new nickname of Lady M from a friend :)1-1:) which I answer to proudly. After all my sunday name is Michelle and I'm somewhat of a lady :naughty :lol
All I need now is a new illness free body and metal limbs to replace these disabled and arthritic ones I currently have so I can start fighting the supernatural and kick some ass :lol :D

More to come :duff
Shell.
x :wave

That is a great sketch indeed! Congrats on adding it to your collection! :clap :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back