• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shell's 'my flat is falling apart' sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, so I just had to replace my washing machine, my laptop is slowly dying and now my TV has broken :banghead

It comes in 3's alright, totally annoying and with disability I cannot afford anything.

So......needs must sale, feel free to make offers too. All prices exclude shipping.

WDCC
Jessica Rabbit Statue £90 (roughly $155)
Benny the Cab Statue £60 (roughly $)
Buy both for £140 Delivered in UK

Piccie of both , sorry it's a little blurry:
The blue spec on her is the glitter from her dress.

Roncula Gizmo with display stand and ball of fur £115 (roughly $190)

SSWeta
High Elven Infantryman Bust - £50
Arms of the Fellowhip Collection 1 - £85

Sideshow LOTR
Samwise the Brave and Frodo on Mount Doom Diorama :lol - £100 (roughly $165) Mint in box, never displayed in Sideshow Shipper.

CS Moore
Witchblade Original - £120 (roughly $200) -piccie courtesy of previous owner (thank you), never displayed by me since I got it.
witchblade1pic2.jpg

Witchblade II - £180 (roughly $300) -piccie courtesy of previous owner (thank you), never displayed by me since I got it.
wb2.jpg

Lady Death II (one with sword). Low Number 15 and Signed - £190 (roughly $320)
CSMS1029-3.jpg

Aphrodite IX AP - £190 (roughly $320)
CSMS1012-2.jpg

She Dragon original (long hair) - £180 (roughly $290)
CSMS1007-2.jpg

Shi Statue - £100 (roughly $160)

Lemme know if anything interests you, any questions please ask :duff
x :peace

Last edited:
Poor Shell :( Good luck in the sales sis :rock

Now what can I sell to get that Jessica Rabbit statue??? :naughty :lol How tall is she? :)

Holy hell Shell, that's a holy moly going on over at the flat
I know mate, just got the new washer last week, now this.....: (
ah that's ????ty man, hope it all works out for you in the end.
good luck on the sales
Thanks buddy
Bump for my favorite mod :duff
Thank you Mike
We'll help her out :rock :rock :rock
You guys are awesome!
Pm replied
Poor Shell :( Good luck in the sales sis :rock

Now what can I sell to get that Jessica Rabbit statue??? How tall is she?
Thanks sis.
Well, I'm looking at her box right now and it looks about 12". I'll get help and open her up tomorrow :naughty (so what, I have a dirty mind :lol) to get an exact measure if you like.
She comes with her full colour box and COA
Lmk

As for those that have enquired about Gizmo, I do not have my own piccies yet (will get my carer to help me get him out tomorrow) but this one was in one of the many Mogwai threads, to give you an idea of our cutest little Gremlin. So thank you to whomever took this piccie, I hope you don't mind me using it. If you do, let me know.
He's the one on the Right:
mogwaibig28ch.jpg

Thanks again all, very much appreciated.
x

is the eyes on the one on the left suppose to be f'ed up like that???:banana:banana
They are, thats the crazy one from Gremlins 2, I think it was Lenny/Larry or sommat, not seen the film in a while so can't remember exactly :lol

I'm adding a borrowed old eBay piccie of Jessica Rabbit so peeps can see her in all her glory.
x :peace

Thanks sis.
Well, I'm looking at her box right now and it looks about 12". I'll get help and open her up tomorrow :naughty (so what, I have a dirty mind :lol) to get an exact measure if you like.
She comes with her full colour box and COA
Lmk

Yeah, if you could sis, no idea if I would be able to afford it, but it would be good to know :) and there is nowt (Good God I am turning into a Northerner :horror) wrong with a dirty mind :naughty :lol

:lol :lol
Thanks fellas, you guys are the best !!
Ill, did your parcel arrive okay??
x :wave
Yeah, if you could sis, no idea if I would be able to afford it, but it would be good to know :) and there is nowt (Good God I am turning into a Northerner :horror) wrong with a dirty mind :naughty :lol
You've been talking to me for too long, my accent is catching I tells ya :lol
No worries sweetie, I will check and measure her tomorrow morning for ya :duff
x :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back