• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shell's 'my flat is falling apart' sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck Shell, you're one of my favorite people here let alone favorite mod. :peace
:eek: thanks so much Roy, you're awesome :rock
x
I hope everything gets better soon shell and good luck with your sales :peace
Thanks pal, fingers crossed.
x
I hope all goes well Shell!
Thanks Rick, much appreciated mate :duff
x

I've updated the first post with a piccie of Jessica Rabbit and Benny the Cab taken today. I'm sorry it's a little blurry, my Arthritic hands don't take a very good piccie, but I try.

Any questions, please ask and send offers if you not happy with the quoted price.

Thank everyone, Freaks Rule :rock :rock
x :wave

Thats so weird. Last night my washing machine started leaking and went straight on to my lifesize arnold bust box. :monkey4
On top of that my laptop lid has snapped and I'm still using it plus my tv is pretty much screwed too. :monkey2:monkey1
Good luck with the sales. :rock

They are, thats the crazy one from Gremlins 2, I think it was Lenny/Larry

:lol:lol Larry .... it should have been called that. :rotfl

Thats so weird. Last night my washing machine started leaking and went straight on to my lifesize arnold bust box. :monkey4
On top of that my laptop lid has snapped and I'm still using it plus my tv is pretty much screwed too. :monkey2:monkey1

:lol:lol Larry .... it should have been called that. :rotfl

Sorry to hear about your stuff going kapooey as well Hicks :monkey2

Oh and bumparoon :peace

:lol:lol Larry .... it should have been called that.
I agree, Larry would have been awesome Lol!, it sucks doesn't it :monkey2 I hope things get better for you Tay
x
Sorry to hear about your stuff going kapooey as well Hicks :monkey2

Oh and bumparoon
Thanks buddy
x
Good luck shell
Thanks Lee

Bump, prices are negotiable peeps.

Looks like I may have to bring out my secret weapon out of the cuboard... at last :naughty
x :peace

Some prices slashed.

Samwise and Frodo on Mount Doom Diorama added.
Mint in box. Inspected only never displayed and still in Sideshow Shipper :duff
x :peace

bump. :rock

EDIT : Oh crap , I just bumped a mods thread before the 24 hour mark. I thought it was 10:00 the day before , its because its half 6. :monkey4:eek:

:lol

Say it isn't so, Shell!

buy from her. one of the coolest, most awesome UK'ers I've had a chance to chat with.

And an awesome collection at that.

bump. :rock

EDIT : Oh crap , I just bumped a mods thread before the 24 hour mark. I thought it was 10:00 the day before , its because its half 6. :monkey4:eek:

:lol
:lol :rock

Say it isn't so, Shell!

buy from her. one of the coolest, most awesome UK'ers I've had a chance to chat with.

And an awesome collection at that.
Thank you my friend :duff

It is so mate, although I really don't wanna sell them, needs must :(.

Although I am about to list my Doom PF so if that sells I may not have to sell the ladies :naughty
We'll have to see.
x :wave

i just want the pimp cup o' doom. is that so wrong?

good luck with the sales, Shell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back