Shells drawings..Southpark - Simpsons - PIXAR - Disney - animals - TV - & more.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anyone like SouthPark???

More fantastic piccies there Shell! :rock You got some real talent there girl!!! :duff

Awesome work! The South Park scene is perfect... so much going on and the fact you actually replicated the carboard cut-out technique, so cool!

You got some real talent Shell, very impressive work! Hope you go back to it one day, would love to see more :)

those drawings are impressive, the south park one is great and it does look like straight out of the show, but the one i liked the most would have to be the mickey mouse sketch......beautifully done. Congratulations!

Thank you all so so much.
I was terrified at starting this thread as no-one has seen any of my work for quite a few years now but my carer persuaded me after she found the SouthPark piece. Since then she's been looking around for more pieces to have a look at :lol
Here's a couple more, I hope you like them

This first one you can really see how I'm a complete beginner.
I did this at school so I will have been about 15 ish. It was a stuffed Rabbit and the skeleton of a rabbit in a case (gross I know), so it was placed in front of us and we had to draw it.
Its a little faded as its just pencil and about 19 years old now:
000_0006-2.jpg

Did this around the same time, my first attempt at using Acrylics.
EDIT: Removed it, really not happy with it.

I love Architecture and I did a few studies, the others I sold as they were commissions but she found this one.
Its a white chalk drawing on black paper (left)of a stairway which I followed on and made a lino print of (right).
000_0005-1.jpg

....and finally, a quick life sketch of my friend snoozing so he didnt know I was drawing him. he he.
000_0002_00.jpg

That's all for now.
I love drawing, while I enjoy using many formats sketching and freehand drawing has always been my favourite.

Thanks you all for your comments and giving me the confidence to actually show these.
I've just been buying supplies so I'm gonna try and get the courage to sketch again, if my health lets me.
So you never know, I may have some new pieces to show you in the future :dunno
x :D

Last edited:

I really hope so :)

That first one of the rabbit it amazingly shaded, as is the one of the stairs...you seem to be one of those artists that have a natural talent in bringing the viewer into the picture itself, almost like they are seeing what you have drawn second hand...simply superb Shell :clap

EDIT: I love that one of the stairs in fact! Keep staring at it!

Wow Shell, I love everything you've showed us, it's all so darn impressive!! I love the one of the rabbit and stairs, and the one you did of your friend is great too, I really like the way it looks. When you do sketches like that, have you ever added color to them afterwards, or do you like to stick to the black and white look? I'm really looking forward to seeing what new art you do! :joy

.Thanks you all for your comments and giving me the confidence to actually show these.

i dont think you realise actually how good these are :lol:lol very talented girl :rock

I've just been buying supplies so I'm gonna try and get the courage to sketch again, if my health lets me.
So you never know, I may have some new pieces to show you in the future :dunno
x :D

thats good to hear :rock:rock

Thanks again peeps. You're all awesome.

I'm suprised anyone likes rabbit tbh, its very faded and is not as good as it should be, but then it is almost 20yrs old :lol

That is a great compliment GG, thank you :duff. The stairway is one of my favourites.
In the exhibition I had, part of it was this whole monochrome display and I was pretty pleased with it, this one is the only piece I have left (I think), the others sold. Strangely, this one was my favourite :lol :wave

Thanks Havvy, I love the black and white look I must admit. I guess thats why I love sketching so much but I have often added colour, be it watercolour or tranfer the image onto the correct paper/card so I can use Acrylics, Gouache, Oils or even pastel.

I loved doing them all but I think sketching will always be my favourite :) be it with pencil or ink and paper.

Thanks pal :duff
x :wave

i dont think you realise actually how good these are :lol:lol very talented girl :rock

thats good to hear :rock:rock
Thank you buddy, thats very kind of you to say :duff

Thats kinda true mate.
Even when I was doing commissions, I did it more because I loved it and had a sort of passion for it. Everything had to be perfect. I've aways been very critical of own work and can always find flaws.

Most of my stuff was sold and then I just did commssions, so these few pieces I've shown you guys have not been seen by anyone for many years. My carer didnt even realise I used to draw as I've not spoken about it for a long time. So its a litte scary and embarassing putting these up here, for me at least :eek:
x :peace

I really like sketches too, but I'd be really excited to see how yours would look with color added to them. :D I think it would really make them stand out all the more, and I think that's how I would do mine if I were an artist. Your art is already so good I don't think they even need it though. :) Please keep posting more that you find Shell, and any new work you do. There's no reason for you to be hesitant to show them off with the talent you have my friend. ;) :duff

AMAZING!!!

That´s all I´m going to say. My... you´re just full of surprises.....
What other hidden talents do you have mate? :naughty

Wow...nice work! I love that South Park one, very very nicely done Shell... and the stairs were amazing as well. :rock

Thanks everyone, so much. I really appreciate your comments, thank you.

Well, I got some new supplies recently to have a sketch and try get back into it. I havn't had chance yet, different things going on but reading such positive responses and encouragement from you guys is making me determind to try.

Thanks all :wave
Shell
x :duff

Thanks everyone, so much. I really appreciate your comments, thank you.

Well, I got some new supplies recently to have a sketch and try get back into it. I havn't had chance yet, different things going on but reading such positive responses and encouragement from you guys is making me determind to try.

Thanks all :wave
Shell
x :duff

Thats what I like to hear Shell :)...now get to it :zzwhip :naughty :lol

Very Nice! That South Park work looks like it's straight out of the show. The colors, and shapes look dead-on. I like the rabbit and the stairwell...mostly. :) I can't wait to see some new work!!

I'm looking forward to seeing your new work when you get around to it Shell. Keep us posted! :D :banana

Back